Protests In The Next Few Days

...also in honour of the event the government delivered a prize to Victor Hugo Morales in recognition of his services in the fight against the government.

So if the Government is going to protest against the Government, and the Government sanctions this, while the Government legally authorises the protest, with the Government attending the protest, whilst being observed by the Government and covered by Government news channels and discussed by Government media, all being bolstered by Government union support, does this mean;

Government?

So if the Government is going to protest against the Government, and the Government sanctions this, while the Government legally authorises the protest, with the Government attending the protest, whilst being observed by the Government and covered by Government news channels and discussed by Government media, all being bolstered by Government union support, does this mean;

Government?

I think it means the government will disappear up its own credibility gap in an act of auto erotic annihilation.

Anyone know what the protests are going to be like in the next few days?
It's gonna be a huge strike.

I assume you meant to refer to the march on the 19th of December not the government organised celebration in the plaza this Sunday.

All the unions find an arrangement (this is very uncommon here in Argentina; the unions always watch from itself) and they are gonna call an strike.

I assume when you said all the unions that you meant the (minority) dissident elements of the CGT and CTA

Remember that CFK is angry because she didn't get approved the "Media Law". That's why she's with her advisors... guess thinking what can the government do to get that approved...

I assume when you said the president didn't get the media law approved you meant that one media group managed to get an injunction pending judgement on two articles of the media law which was of course passed by the congress several years ago.

Just looking for some clarity... It sounds like this weekend is more of a government sponsored celebration of anti-government and anti-corporation elements. What is happening on Dec. 19th?

Yes, the government has organised for Fito, Charly, the madres, etc (and possibly Cristina) to attend a demonstration against the government.

So who will AFIP be investigating ? Thats what I want to know.

I assume you meant to refer to the march on the 19th of December not the government organised celebration in the plaza this Sunday.

I assume when you said all the unions that you meant the (minority) dissident elements of the CGT and CTA

I assume when you said the president didn't get the media law approved you meant that one media group managed to get an injunction pending judgement on two articles of the media law which was of course passed by the congress several years ago.

Pauper, guess that you support this government. I have no problem with that...

Yes, I'm talking about the march (NOT A STRIKE, I MISS WITH THAT ONE) on the 19th. Many unions will join together in a march because our president mock about the last strike, saying that they don't get many supporters (talking about the unions that participate and the people who join the strike).

Let's see whats happens on the 19th and let's the "Clarín affair" evolves a little more and then... let's talk again.

Pauper, guess that you support this government. I have no problem with that...

Didn't know I was required to show my opposition to the government by spreading misinformation - but thanks for the update, its hard for us foreigners to keep up wih the rules sometimes.

In other news there is great expectation that Luis D'elia will make an appearance today and thump himself in the head until he gets out of his own plaza.

Didn't know I was required to show my opposition to the government by spreading misinformation - but thanks for the update, its hard for us foreigners to keep up wih the rules sometimes.

Don't know what you mean with this Pauper.
Don't think what I posted was "spreading misinformation" neither.
There's no need to be rude, don't you think?

P.S.: CKF in her speeches always accuses those who think differently to be misrepresenting reality and data. Curious...
P.S.: Saying "Pauper, guess that you support this government. I have no problem with that..." I didn't pretend to offend you. My english is not perfect as you can see, so sometimes can be misleading. Obviously I like people with different opinions about anything. That makes life interesting ....

Don't know what you mean with this Pauper.
Don't think what I posted was "spreading misinformation" neither.
There's no need to be rude, don't you think?

If you think that was rude this forum might not be for you.

Your post contained numerous errors in it, not opinions but factual errors. I corrected them then instead of taking responsibility for those errors you decide it must all be because I support the government.

At the beginning of the thread someone asked what protests were coming up in the next few days (ie this weekend) - you responded that there would be a huge strike (wrong), with the support of all the unions (wrong - even for the projected union protest later in the month) and also that the media law hadn't been approved (wrong) - whether you believed these things to be true or not at the time you were still spreading misinformation.

In saying that you don't think you were misinforming the OP are you still claiming that you believe any of these claims to be true?

Back