Protests In The Next Few Days

I actually believe in this:

"Yes, I'm talking about the march (you were right pauper, is not a strike, is a march) on the 19th. Many unions (the correct word will be "syndicates" not unions, for example: syndicate of truckers, "porteros" (don't know the word in english, handymen? doormen?) and so on...) will join together in a march because our president mock about the last strike, saying that they don't get many supporters (talking about the disident unions that participate and the people who join the strike)."

That's what I believe this march is about.
As you can see, I'm not making a political statement.
I just told what will happen on the 19th.
Do not know if many people will go (I guess yes, there will be a lot of people). Don't know either If this gathering will be successful....
It is very difficult to define success ...

I actually believe in this:

"Yes, I'm talking about the march (you were right pauper, is not a strike, is a march) on the 19th. Many unions (the correct word will be "syndicates" not unions, for example: syndicate of truckers, "porteros" (don't know the word in english, handymen? doormen?) and so on...) will join together in a march because our president mock about the last strike, saying that they don't get many supporters (talking about the disident unions that participate and the people who join the strike)."

That's what I believe this march is about.
As you can see, I'm not making a political statement.
I just told what will happen on the 19th.
Do not know if many people will go (I guess yes, there will be a lot of people). Don't know either If this gathering will be successful....
It is very difficult to define success ...

Very nice, except I didn't respond to that post did I? Nor did I say anything about political statements (and I think you'll find I was the one who supplied the correct date for the march). I responded to your first two posts - lets put aside your errors about the media law and a march involving all the unions - you quoted the OP's question:

Anyone know what the protests are going to be like in the next few days?
then responded:
It's gonna be a huge strike.
to which the OP concluded:
I guess just avoid the city center this weekend, especially with union strikes and angry people gathering together to vent. I'm not sure about the surrounding neighborhoods (Recoleta, Palermo, San Telmo) but I've heard there will be mass demonstrations on the Plaza de Mayo.

...and you still wonder how this is misinforming someone who seems to be a foreigner who just arrived here recently? The only reasons to avoid the city centre this weekend would be if you have an aversion to touchy feely pro-government wankfests and/or to avoid two of the worst exponents of that tragedy known as el rock nacional.

Back