Punta Del Este As Exclusive Seaside Resort

chile has a lot of problems that you cant see, like a big inequality (unlike Arg and Uru, for example) or absurdly expensive universities that make a lot of chileans to come here to live and study (yes, there are more chileans in Argentina than argentines in Chile). Chile doesnt have a developed industry neither, unlike Bra or Arg. They have like Arg a strong dependency on commodities.
In social stats, as I told you several times on this forum, Arg and Chile are pretty much at the same level.

Again???? I can't watch...

ok, I realy dont know, but if chile has better child mortality rate maybe has a lot worse university education and that equiparates and so on, if you look at the whole, they re pretty much the same, all in all, the global vision. Chile is slighty better, but theres not a difference to consider, they re pretty much the same. Believe it or not, those are the facts.
Take a look to inequality, for instance, measured it by deciles, by gini coefficient, etc, youll see Argentina is a lot better than your beloved Chile.

ok, I realy dont know, but if chile has better child mortality rate maybe has a lot worse university education and that equiparates and so on,

I rather have a lower child mortality rate. Specially if I am one of the newborns that might die. But hey, that is just me.
Still. Here is the 2013 ranking of the top universities in Latin America. From 2012 UBA, the highest ranking university in Argentina, felt 2 positions and now occupies the 12th rank in the list. So, no Argentinian universities occupy the top 10 posts, which is a first. Chile on the other hand has 2 universities on the top 5 list. One ranked #2 and the other ranked #5. Interpret that as you will.

Here is the list.

Matias educated argentines move to chile at a higher rate than the other way around! Chile has a much higher standard of living, more stable economy and government and a much brighter future. There are predictions it's going to become a first world country.

In the meantime you and bajo will still be claiming inequality and more expensive education as its shortcomings!

Argentina has better looking girls (and guys) and more culture, that's where your argument should be! :p

Plus, in terms of Brazil, not everywhere is the crime rate so high, I don't think. For example, Florianopolis doesn't have a high crime rate. So if Brazil were cheaper for Argentines, I suppose even more Argentines would vacation in places like Florianopolis than is actually the case.

No. If you are nobody you go to Brasil. Politicians and busisnessman go to Punta and they make business though social relationships. It is a simplification, but more or less like that.

Right, they are less corrupt in Uruguay because money laundry is legal.

Matias educated argentines move to chile at a higher rate than the other way around! Chile has a much higher standard of living, more stable economy and government and a much brighter future. There are predictions it's going to become a first world country.

Argentines doesn t know that Chile exists even chileans are obsesed with Argentina.
Argentines are not welcome in Chile.
Educated argentines move to NYC. Chile sucks.

chile has a lot of problems that you cant see, like a big inequality (unlike Arg and Uru, for example) or absurdly expensive universities that make a lot of chileans to come here to live and study (yes, there are more chileans in Argentina than argentines in Chile). Chile doesnt have a developed industry neither, unlike Bra or Arg. They have like Arg a strong dependency on commodities.
In social stats, as I told you several times on this forum, Arg and Chile are pretty much at the same level.

The big difference is that Chile is a well-governed country, which does not depend on caudillos to attempt to hold things together. Chile does indeed suffer from economic inequality, but the idea that Argentina is a more egalitarian country is laughable, to say the least.

Argentines doesn t know that Chile exists even chileans are obsesed with Argentina.
Argentines are not welcome in Chile.
Educated argentines move to NYC. Chile sucks.

That's cause a lot haven't yet realised its up and passed them economically, politically and socially!

Argentines aren't welcome anywhere in Latin America :p

Bajo young argentines are going there there for more opportunities, just as they are going to other countries. You should see the argentines in Australia fb pages they are exploding with immigrants and I assume its the same for USA, Canada etc!!

Back