Racism Towards People From The States?

Yeah, math is not your strong suit.

I said it really decreased in 2000s, because, from 1820 to 2000s has been increasing, as you see, and even if it goes down before, it does not go more down than in the 1820s, so at that point, it is higher than when it started.

So if the reference is the 1820s, where the charts begins, it goes up, and then it goes down, referring that point, only in the 2000s.

I said it really decreased in 2000s, because, from 1820 to 2000s has been increasing, as you see, and even if it goes down before, it does not go more down than in the 1820s, so at that point, it is higher than when it started.

So if the reference is the 1820s, where the charts begins, it goes up, and then it goes down, referring that point, only in the 2000s.

You can't stop digging yourself in a hole, can you? You are sociologist from UBA, right? It is really embarrassing for an educational institution when one of their social SCIENTIST has a hard time interpreting and understanding a simple data graph.

Yes, I admitt it, Im an idiot. Totally 100% idiot.

So idiot, that do not understand what you say or said. Please, explain me, if you wish, with details, enlighten me, teach me, what the hell you meant by: "an idiotic desire to try to solve all the world's problems in their own image"

What ElQueso said is 100% accurate. I suggest you read some in-depth US history. Regarding ElQueso's statement of "an idiotic desire to try and solve all the world's problems in their own image," you can begin by reading about American president Woodrow Wilson and his Missionary Diplomacy, the basis of which very soon became, unfortunately, the US's overall foreign policy doctrine of a Protestant Christian-based moral and ethical superiority. I believe good old Wikipedia is full of this information, so start reading.

Anyone who judges a person based on their nationality is an absolute tossbag... I have met dickheads and legends from all countries. That being said I have not had any problems here when people find out where I'm from. The most common question I get is what the fuck I am doing here when I could live in my home country - a lovely 80 year old lady from my gym asked the same!! My answer was because of the people (not just girlfriend)...

You are comparing the bankrupt and demoralized Argentina of today with the United States. Did you know that before the defeat in the Falklands, Argentina was the most militaristic country in Latin America by a wide margin? Did you know that from the 1940s until 1982, Argentina had one of the most intensive and ambitious military buildup programs in the planet, for the dismay of all neighboring countries? Argentina was trying to build nuclear missiles and point them at Brasilia, Rio and Sao Paulo, for heavens sake. By the late 1970s, Argentina was desperately looking for a war. The Falkland War was supposed to be a war against Chile, but the Pope intervened and threatened to excommunicate Vidella if the war happened. So, Chile and Brazil, as catholic countries, were out of the question for the Argentina military, so the only option left was the Falklands.

Galtireri only invaded because he didnt seriously think the UK would retaliate militarily. The islands were too far away and insignificant for the UK which had been rapidly shedding/losing its colonies in other parts of the world. He didnt reckon on Maggie. I wasnt a fan of Maggie ... but she kind of suprised alot of people.

You can't stop digging yourself in a hole, can you? You are sociologist from UBA, right? It is really embarrassing for an educational institution when one of their social SCIENTIST has a hard time interpreting and understanding a simple data graph.

Perhaps 98000 (and counting) refers to the number of holes Mati has dug for himself on these forums. Oh well, at least he got that prediction about FIFA fixing Argentina as the winner of the 2014 world cup right or he'd have no credibility at all here.

I know it stills heart you the actual prestige and the fact that UBA is the most popular university of this country, does it?

I dont know exactly what is the problem you have wwith UBA, and I really don t care, but please, get over it, UBA is one of the greatest universities in this country and in Latin America. Yes, I know, you will show me some random ranking from some magazine or site or whatever that shows UBA at the bottom. But if you know some argentines abroad, scientifics, people who are working at nasa or other important centers, you will see, that those upper middle class scientifics, are 99% from UBA, like the 5 nobel prizes limked to it.

So get over it, UBA is huge, and will continue that way, and a lot, a huge number of proffesors in also well known universities from argentina (like Di Tella or San Andres) studied at UBA. So not only work for the Argentine state, also for other states, and for other private universities.

You have never studied social sciences. The statistics exam was the most feared exam at the university among my fellow sociology and political science students.

I know it stills heart you the actual prestige and the fact that UBA is the most popular university of this country, does it?

I dont know exactly what is the problem you have wwith UBA, and I really don t care, but please, get over it, UBA is one of the greatest universities in this country and in Latin America. Yes, I know, you will show me some random ranking from some magazine or site or whatever that shows UBA at the bottom.

I don't need to show you any ranking. I have here a social scientist from UBA who can't read and interpret a simple and straight forward demographic graph. That tells me that you spent your entire academic life doing mental masturbation about dialectics, Marxism and learning to repeat political dogma, instead of learning real science. I hope at least you got laid a lot while doing it.

You have never studied social sciences. The statistics exam was the most feared exam at the university among my fellow sociology and political science students.

At least they had to pass the exams, which hopefully meant that they learned how to interpret simple data graphs.

At least they had to pass the exams, which hopefully meant that they learned how to interpret simple data graphs.
Not sure if most of them really learned anything for their future from it. It was more like they memorized just enough of it so they would pass and then forgot about it.

Back