Racism Towards People From The States?

Trump should first make an example and exile his wife (slovenian). Or she is the working one?

CSUjH6E.jpg

ah....Lincoln buscuits, worcestershire sauce (salsa inglese) and cadburys choclate bars. Just 3 things from back home that kept me going in Argentina ;-)

Amazing:
Argentina Suggests US Provoked Protests During Local Elections
http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Argentina-Suggests-US-Provoked-Protests-During-Local-Elections-20150826-0011.html

So much hatred for Trump here in Argentina. How many have been turned down when they applied for a visa or deported or both? There has to be a reason for the hatred besides ignorance. As far as his beautiful wife she went through the legal channels to become a citizen. Why should she go back? I know that many people here are abusing the Argentine policy and are fake tourists. People arriving on a 90 day visa but conveniently staying for a decade. Many of you are very fortunate that Argentina has a very laid back attitude when it comes to immigration.

So much hatred for Trump here in Argentina. How many have been turned down when they applied for a visa or deported or both? There has to be a reason for the hatred besides ignorance. As far as his beautiful wife she went through the legal channels to become a citizen. Why should she go back? I know that many people here are abusing the Argentine policy and are fake tourists. People arriving on a 90 day visa but conveniently staying for a decade. Many of you are very fortunate that Argentina has a very laid back attitude when it comes to immigration.

There's hatred all over the world for trump, because he's a moron.

Back