Racism Towards People From The States?

the 5 nobel prizes limked to it.

Bahahahahaha I knew this one was coming. Matias, you know this is a meme right?
If you google things Argentines say with the keyword UBA you'll get the whole thing
about how you guys drone on and on about them.

Seriously though, only 5?
stock-photo-woman-wearing-old-fashioned-eyeglasses-holding-magnifying-glass-for-better-magnification-over-white-89778970.jpg

Back of the line my Camporaista friend

One of my alma maters has more than double UBAs, but it's not something I brag about,
also, there are Southern colleges like Florida State University that have 6, let alone of the
top 10, the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, and 9th highest number of Nobel laureates by university
go to the United States of America.

See how petty this can be?

please, oh, please put me one, ONLY ONE (1) University in Latin America that has 5 or more Nobel prizes.

Bahahahahaha I knew this one was coming. Matias, you know this is a meme right?
If you google things Argentines say with the keyword UBA you'll get the whole thing
about how you guys drone on and on about them.

Seriously though, only 5?
stock-photo-woman-wearing-old-fashioned-eyeglasses-holding-magnifying-glass-for-better-magnification-over-white-89778970.jpg

Back of the line my Camporaista friend

One of my alma maters has more than double UBAs, but it's not something I brag about,
also, there are Southern colleges like Florida State University that have 6, let alone of the
top 10, the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, and 9th highest number of Nobel laureates by university
go to the United States of America.

See how petty this can be?

Are you referring to hole #37613?
Its not like is better than the past, is the better we have had since the dictatorship!! (40 years)

and what has to do Im a UBA student? UBA had 5 Nobel prizes, which university of the world has that?

Back