Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

Everyone is selfish, in one form or another, at some point in time with respect to something.

I don't believe there has ever been a person who lived who wasn't selfish. (Perhaps Jesus if all was as recounted by the bible? - So one person out of all of humanity? That's a huge exception.)

In my mind there is no differentiation of being a little selfish, a lot selfish, selfish in a superficial manner or seriously selfish. To me, it all selfishness. So, if that is my label, I embrace it, I accept it and I AM A SELFISH person at this point in time with respect to this particular topic and situation.

Having established that, it's a cruel world that marches on regardless of any one particular person's plight. I have watched the world march on during and after many events of personal hardship both personal and non personal, but known to me. The world simply stops for no one.

Natural selection, survival of the fittest etc ... this is what I believe in. I may die, you may die, but as long as the species survives, it is an overall victory for us a a group, as a civilization.

The Europeans came to The Americas and exposed indigenous people to a multitude of maladies. I am sure many great people with whole lives ahead of them perished, never to realize their potential. It's sad, but the end result was an overall improvement in the surviving part of the population that re calibrated their immune systems such that repopulation occurred over time.

That is one example of the process at work in nature.

Personally, I don't care if you live or die. You mean nothing to me. (FTR - I don't dislike you, so I would prefer you to live as you have never wronged me.) But either way, I would rather be free to make my own choice for what I want and don't want for myself and my body. Same as you should have the same right to choose. The problem is when we each choose for the other. AND, THAT IS MY FUNDAMENTAL DISAGREEMENT with this whole mess. I don't want to be told what to do anymore than I want to do the same to someone else.

Perhaps my point of view simply isn't valid with the level of population the planet is supporting? I simply don't know?

I don't care, if after reading my reply you think good of me or bad. The only thing I care about is making my reply and making myself clear.

Natural selection, survival of the fittest etc ... this is what I believe in. I may die, you may die, but as long as the species survives ...

Blah, blah ...

As long as you

1. do not compete for medical attention and hospital beds and
2. do not spread the disease

you can fundamentally disagree with anything you want.

Unfortunately, the only way to ensure this is to drop you into some remote place with not a living soul within, say, 10,000 square miles.

There your miraculously strong immune system will take care of everything for you from toothache to appendicitis.

Blah, blah ...

As long as you

Unfortunately, the only way to ensure this is to drop you into some remote place with not a living soul within, say, 10,000 square miles.

There your miraculously strong immune system will take care of everything for you from toothache to appendicitis.
You do realise the vaccines don't stop transmission? They prevent majority of severe illness. Children are at higher risk of serious illness from the flu - does that mean the Government should force everyone to get a flu shot (which works 45% of the time) because they are endangering my child's health? My child has a higher chance of dying from the flu than covid - so why aren't we all wearing masks 24/7?

Last edited:
Blah, blah ...

As long as you

A strong immune system is formed by being in contact with others, exchanging viruses rather than isolating yourself. Spreading the disease is inevitable vaccinated or not

I live in Argentina, permanent resident, but am in the US now, came to be vaccinated. Paid only $600 for round trip airfare. I was thinking of returning to Argentina before the second dose because airfares are still so low and because it's so expensive to rent a car for a month ($1100) and just be here in general.

When I was leaving Argentina, in Ezezia the immigration officer asked me why I was traveling and if I was an essential worker. I had never been asked before why I was leaving. My question is if I return to Argentina now and then try to leave again in three weeks to return to the States, is there a chance I won't be allowed to leave Argentina? Any opinions on that?

Why wouldn't you be allowed to leave? The only risk would seem to be the closing of the borders and cancellaion of all flights. Even at the peak of thr pandemic there were repatriaation flights for US citizens.

You do realise the vaccines don't stop transmission?

I understand that data include only symptomatic cases.
At the same time, if you don't get infected as a result of the vaccination, you don't transmit it, naturally.

I understand that data include only symptomatic cases.
At the same time, if you don't get infected as a result of the vaccination, you don't transmit it, naturally.
You will get infected even if vaccinated and you will transmit it as well

You will get infected even if vaccinated and you will transmit it as well

You CAN get infected, but with much lower probability, because of the trained immune system response.
You don't get infected with each and every pathogen you are exposed to whether you are vaccinated or not.

Last edited:

Coming back on subject (another thread exists to discuss whether or not one should be vaccinated) with Aeroparque now in operation again here is the current schedule of regional international flights to and from AEP.

To Buenos Aires:

• Asunción - Aeroparque: from March 16 (5 weekly frequencies on the Boeing 737-700, 800 and Embraer 190).
  • Florianópolis - Aeroparque: from March 24 (2 weekly frequencies in the Boeing 737-800). Being a seasonal destination, April 4 will be the last flight.
  • Lima - Aeroparque: from March 23 (2 weekly frequencies in the Boeing 737-700).
  • Rio de Janeiro - Aeroparque: from March 22 (5 weekly frequencies on the Boeing 737-700 and 800).
  • São Paulo - Aeroparque: from March 22 (6 weekly frequencies on the Boeing 737-700, 800 and Embraer 190). Since April only the Boeing 737-800 remain.
  • Santa Cruz de la Sierra - Aeroparque: from March 17 (2 weekly frequencies in the Embraer 190).
  • Santiago de Chile - Aeroparque: from March 22 (6 weekly frequencies in the Boeing 737-700 and Embraer 190).
From Buenos Aires:

• Aeroparque - Asunción: from March 18 (5 weekly frequencies on the Boeing 737-700, 800 and Embraer 190).
  • Aeroparque - Florianópolis: from March 24 (2 weekly frequencies). Being a seasonal destination, April 4 will be the last flight.
  • Aeroparque - Lima: from March 23 (2 weekly frequencies in the Boeing 737-700).
  • Aeroparque - Rio de Janeiro: from March 22 (5 weekly frequencies on the Boeing 737-700 and 800).
  • Aeroparque - San Pablo: from March 22 (6 weekly frequencies on the Boeing 737-700, 800 and Embraer). Since April only the Boeing 737-800 remain.
  • Aeroparque - Santa Cruz de la Sierra: from March 17 (2 weekly frequencies in the Embraer 190).
  • Aeroparque - Santiago de Chile: from March 23 (6 weekly frequencies in the Boeing 737-700 and Embraer 190).

Blah, blah ...

As long as you

You and those who think like you are a danger to civil liberties, freedom and society in general.

If you, or others want to live YOUR LIVES IN FEAR, you are very welcome to do so, but your fears should not infringe on the rights of others to live life as they see fit.

We (society) are on a very slippery slope here and this event / moment has the potential to dictate great change / direction in our existence / development as a species.

Back