Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

An FYI, a CABA expat resident just posted on another site that she returned through EZE from abroad Friday and was allowed to quarantine at home. She also received a visit from a government employee to make sure she was there. So some hope for me as I arrive next Sunday that I won't be forced to quarantine in a hotel. Though as we know things can turn on a dime here.

An FYI, a CABA expat resident just posted on another site that she returned through EZE from abroad Friday and was allowed to quarantine at home. She also received a visit from a government employee to make sure she was there. So some hope for me as I arrive next Sunday that I won't be forced to quarantine in a hotel. Though as we know things can turn on a dime here.
The latest I heard is that you live in CABA and your test result is negative, you do the quarentine at home. If you test positive, you go to a hotel.

The latest I heard is that you live in CABA and your test result is negative, you do the quarentine at home. If you test positive, you go to a hotel.
That is what I had heard all along, but there were reports late last week that ALL returnees, positive results or negative, were to be quarantined. I'm happy to hear that is not the case.

no you will go home. they will call you serval times over the phone during the cuarentena and there is a chance someone will drop by to check on you in person. just stay home for 7 days and get tested on the 7th day. Caba usually call you to give a turno (free) for a PCR test in one of the city testing facilities to end the cuarentena. alternatively get tested in a private lab on the 7th day.

For travel in August, which would be the most reliable airport to book a departing flight from...ASU (Ascuncion) or MVD or Eze?

Buquebus? I think they still run twice a week. Does anyone know if non residents can enter Uruguay? Wondering if I can fly to MVD from the US and then get to BA on the ferry

Back