Rehab

RobeartoNYC said:
I am moving to BA from New York in Jan., not sure why that would be important here. But, do not sleep on Acupuncture. I can walk because of it after years of suffering with back issues. I'm even playing sports again. Just an FYI. Acupuncture is a proven science.

I agree that he could certainly try it in conjunction with other traditional treatment options. All avenues should be explored. Anything that helps!

The OP was asking for rehab treatments, which in my opinion consist of treatments supervised by traditional doctors. She was not asking for Ayahuasca, acupuncture, hypnosis or any other type of alternative medicine. While alternative therapies can be of great help, a lot of people would rather start with conventional treatments, and I believe this is to be respected.

The OP was not asking for opinions, judgements or alternative options, her questions was very straightforward, and we should consider that she might not be having a great time and is not here to engage into this debate, but rather reach out for help.

I believe we all replied with our best intentions, but we should be more careful and think before posting, especially on topics such as this...

Back