September Flights

if the office is open sure, why not. If it's not open you can pay in cash using PagoFacil.

-Thanks
Well .. Pago Facil option en Aerolineas Argentinas page reads .
El pago a través del sistema PAGO FÁCIL se encuentra disponible para reservas Web efectuadas en nuestro sitio para Argentina y cuyo primer vuelo sea posterior a los 7 días de efectuada la reserva.

Can one go to the American Airlines office in Av. Santa fe and pay in pesos Argentinos? for a flight BA to LAX

-Thanks
Well .. Pago Facil option en Aerolineas Argentinas page reads .
El pago a través del sistema PAGO FÁCIL se encuentra disponible para reservas Web efectuadas en nuestro sitio para Argentina y cuyo primer vuelo sea posterior a los 7 días de efectuada la reserva.

Can one go to the American Airlines office in Av. Santa fe and pay in pesos Argentinos? for a flight BA to LAX

Is Aerolineas even flying EZE to LAX? You'd probably have to fly to MIA and then be on Delta. As I said if the office is open -- which I do not think it is -- then yes you could pay in cash. Otherwise just go on the Argentine version of their website (not the US one) and pay using pagofacil. However, if that flight gets canceled you will be stuck with a credit, don't see how you'd be able to get you money back.

As for American, call them and see if the office is open or just stop by and ask. Why do you want to pay in cash and in pesos?

Is Aerolineas even flying EZE to LAX? You'd probably have to fly to MIA and then be on Delta. As I said if the office is open -- which I do not think it is -- then yes you could pay in cash. Otherwise just go on the Argentine version of their website (not the US one) and pay using pagofacil. However, if that flight gets canceled you will be stuck with a credit, don't see how you'd be able to get you money back.

As for American, call them and see if the office is open or just stop by and ask. Why do you want to pay in cash and in pesos?

To use the Blue Dollars ..! the pesos airfare tickets are based on the $135.30 dollar? Don't have a local CC

167/137.50= 1,21 ..?

@Rich One AA have axed the direct LAX-EZE service permanently. A pitty because I used it a lot. Now you need to connect via DFW or MIA.
Not sure if AA here accepts cash or not - some airlines here do not as a matter of policy (eg LH) due to security.
But if you book with AA and have a US/ foreign card, use the US version of their website or call the US number - you’ll get the price in USD and no PAÍS or anything to worry about.

@Rich One AA have axed the direct LAX-EZE service permanently. A pitty because I used it a lot. Now you need to connect via DFW or MIA.
Not sure if AA here accepts cash or not - some airlines here do not as a matter of policy (eg LH) due to security.
But if you book with AA and have a US/ foreign card, use the US version of their website or call the US number - you’ll get the price in USD and no PAÍS or anything to worry about.

Thanks Anti.

Seems I wasn't clear the AT ALL it makes no difference which Airline . ..Could be United or Delta
I only need an Airfare in Pesos ... to pay in Pesos in Person in BA or via PagoFacil
I'm aware that AA flies to LAX only via MIA with change of aircraft

Thanks Anti.

Seems I wasn't clear the AT ALL it makes no difference which Airline . ..Could be United or Delta
I only need an Airfare in Pesos ... to pay in Pesos in Person in BA or via PagoFacil
I'm aware that AA flies to LAX only via MIA with change of aircraft
Looks like you can pay cash at LATAM by feeding it into an ATM... https://www.latam.com/es_ar/cotiza-y-compra/medios-de-pago/medios-de-pago/ good luck with that though...

I would suggest you also call around or visit some offices in Microcentro around Av. Santa Fe and 9 Julio. TBH you may have more luck with an airline like BOA Boliviana (MIA vía VVI) Avianca, LATAM, Aeromexico, COPA or Aerolineas. US and European airlines generally can no longer process cash for tickets as everything is automated (heck with many of them you can’t even use it onboard to buy a drink or at the airport to pay for excess baggage)

Looks like you can pay cash at LATAM by feeding it into an ATM... https://www.latam.com/es_ar/cotiza-y-compra/medios-de-pago/medios-de-pago/ good luck with that though...

I would suggest you also call around or visit some offices in Microcentro around Av. Santa Fe and 9 Julio. TBH you may have more luck with an airline like BOA Boliviana (MIA vía VVI) Avianca, LATAM, Aeromexico, COPA or Aerolineas. US and European airlines generally can no longer process cash for tickets as everything is automated (heck with many of them you can’t even use it onboard to buy a drink or at the airport to pay for excess baggage)

Many thanks Anti

LATAM is an option allays open on Ave . Santa Fe, but their rate is much higher to LAX.. Best bet is Despegar payable in pesos .. using an Exchange rate of 167 pesos the Fare to LAX comes to about US$450.... !? Also available 12 cuotas if you have Argie CC...!

Back