September Flights

Nice! Yes I noticed business class fares to Europe for next year starting at around ARS200k - or €1200 if you get your pesos the WU/ Blue rates.

Nice! Yes I noticed business class fares to Europe for next year starting at around ARS200k - or €1200 if you get your pesos the WU/ Blue rates.

One more comment Despegar accepts payment via Bank Transfer or Deposito Bancario...!

Many thanks Anti

LATAM is an option allays open on Ave . Santa Fe, but their rate is much higher to LAX.. Best bet is Despegar payable in pesos .. using an Exchange rate of 167 pesos the Fare to LAX comes to about US$450.... !? Also available 12 cuotas if you have Argie CC...!

Sorry the SELL rate for the Blue is Only $161..! today

161/ 137.50 = 1,17 or 17 % maso

Any news? Peru is allowing commercial flights to a few countries now. Argentina?

Any news? Peru is allowing commercial flights to a few countries now. Argentina?
The quarantine got extended. Flights went up in a puff of smoke again. Status quo continues until late October.

There are weekly flights to most international destinations now, that doesn’t change. Neither do the border restrictions or restrictions on interprovincial travel.

Here is the latest bla bla bla.

Last edited:

They will announce the details today at 4 pm. They talk about family reunification but not sure if that is only for domestic.

Annnnnd now we have domestic flights.
Not so easy to actually make use of then for tourism, but it’s a first step so very many months later.

International flights stop being “special” but nothing changes in terms of allowing foreigners in or countries that will accept Argentines. Consult airlines directly as many have said they won’t be back until later in the year or will operate with significantly reduced frequencies amidst low demand.

Annnnnd now we have domestic flights.
Not so easy to actually make use of then for tourism, but it’s a first step so very many months later.

International flights stop being “special” but nothing changes in terms of allowing foreigners in or countries that will accept Argentines. Consult airlines directly as many have said they won’t be back until later in the year or will operate with significantly reduced frequencies amidst low demand.

FlyBondi just pushed the domestic flights restart at least thru 25 Oct despite the announcement today. I guess they'd be losing money if they have to fly only the few people actually allowed to fly. Although unofficial, it seems like they have scrapped most of their international routes (primarily Brasil) until Dec/Jan, with the primary exception of Sao Paulo once a week starting November. I have(had?) a flight with them to Porto Alegre in November -- but they have just today stopped selling that route altogether, so I guess cancelation is imminent.

About this point are we certain this is the case? It appears that international flights will continue as "special" for the next few months.[/url]

Back