September Flights

Most importantly :-

Los argentinos que ingresen por Ezeiza o la terminal de Buquebús también podrán optar por realizar un test PCR o bien realizar cuarentena por 14 días. Quienes ingresen por el resto de los pasos fronterizos deberán realizar cuarentena de manera obligatoria.

Wonder if this counts for folks coming into BA and traveling to the interior?

Wonder if this counts for folks coming into BA and traveling to the interior?

It probably will. HOWEVER, you need to be allowed to travel to the interior. So if you get a permiso no one can stop you.

I'm figuring if they are allowing tourists to do this they must allow essential workers to pcr test and avoid the quarantine. If so, it would be great for business and free up a bunch of manpower tied up in the quarantine process.

Most importantly :-

Los argentinos que ingresen por Ezeiza o la terminal de Buquebús también podrán optar por realizar un test PCR o bien realizar cuarentena por 14 días. Quienes ingresen por el resto de los pasos fronterizos deberán realizar cuarentena de manera obligatoria.

Los Argentinos y Residentes... the test is performed at Ezeiza? or must be carried along on flight?

As of Friday, Oct 30. No more quarantine if you fly thru Buenos Aires (Ezeiza) or Buquebus terminal and you have a negative PCR test. Residents/citizens of neighboring countries [cannot just fly to Brazil and do a stopover] can also enter thru these terminals and stay only in AMBA (not interior) for a limited number of days (TBD how may, probably ~10) with a negative PCR and a heath insurance.

This will prove to be a disaster!

As of Friday, Oct 30. No more quarantine if you fly thru Buenos Aires (Ezeiza) or Buquebus terminal and you have a negative PCR test. Residents/citizens of neighboring countries [cannot just fly to Brazil and do a stopover] can also enter thru these terminals and stay only in AMBA (not interior) for a limited number of days (TBD how may, probably ~10) with a negative PCR and a heath insurance.

I’m a bit confused. Is this the directive cited in the article? If so, I can’t see any mention of October 30. https://www.boletinoficial.gob.ar/detalleAviso/primera/236498/20201026

It does say this, however:

”likewise, this measure extends the prohibition of entry into the national territory, also until November 8, 2020 inclusive, of foreign persons not resident in the country, through PORTS, AIRPORTS, INTERNATIONAL CROSSINGS, BORDER CENTERS and any Another access point, in order to reduce the chances of contagion,”

Can anyone confirm? Thanks.

I talked to the remis and he said to enter the provincia, you need to do a PCR test within 72 hours of entry. But.....it takes longer than 72 hours to get the results!???

Back