September Flights

Re Airbnb. Rentals seem available.

Attachments

• 49E9902C-6B87-4331-8446-75ABBD7E7002.jpeg
    49E9902C-6B87-4331-8446-75ABBD7E7002.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
Re Airbnb. Rentals seem available.

They show in the system but you should not be able to book. I have a friend who has a property on Airbnb in BA and they don't allow him to rent it as long as the ASOP from Fernandez is in force.

Regular flights should start later this month. The government has been clear that initially these will only be for essential workers and other essential travel (e.g. healthcare) It suggested domestic tourism would not be allowed until the (late) summer, however each province would set its own rules and effectively decide if they open to tourists or not. Some have already said they are not interested. Hotels are still only for essential workers.

I would love to go south and get some fresh air too but I am not holding out much hope for the next months since COVID in those provinces is out of control and they have limited hospital beds - they do not want the burden of tourists getting sick and taking up precious medical resources during such a time.

I also understand Airbnb has blocked bookings for the entire month of OCT pending resumption of tourism. Anyone have any information on this?

In AirBnB it lets you look and reserve homes in November. But I haven't gone all the way through to payment.

I'm iffy on the domestic flights. Driving was just cancelled for 4 days over the long weekend here. I can't imagine them allowing flights next week when they won't even let people out of the house for the holiday. With the DNI restrictions for circulation, if you're an even number you won't be able to go to the store from today to next wednesday. The even DNI's get fucked every week...

I'm iffy on the domestic flights. Driving was just cancelled for 4 days over the long weekend here. I can't imagine them allowing flights next week when they won't even let people out of the house for the holiday. With the DNI restrictions for circulation, if you're an even number you won't be able to go to the store from today to next wednesday. The even DNI's get fucked every week...

My landlady recently travelled to the interior to see her elderly parents for the first time since March. Just for that short trip she needed a negative PCR test, do a much of paperwork, hire private transport, and quarantine for two weeks at seprate location in her destination, all before even setting foot in her family's house. Also according to her, there's a lot of hostility aimed at people visiting from GBA. They're seen as disease carriers apparently. So in all, domestic travel will remain dodgy for a good while, even if flights are allowed.

Sounds lovely. I need to get to the interior to see my kid.

Sounds lovely. I need to get to the interior to see my kid.
Fiscal,

In your crazy situation, no matter where you are, you are always going to "need to get there," to see one of your children as they have different mothers / different geography. Now I am not making sport of you, I am merely calling attention to the challenging circumstances you find yourself in.

You really need to reflect on what you are involved in and see if you can make some sort of change(s) to make your existence a bit easier on yourself. Otherwise, you are working on abc early death due to a heart attack or stroke brought on by stress.

FYI >>> I wouldn't wish your situation on anyone. You got a real problem to deal with. If I were you, I would bite the bullet and settle down with one of the mothers of my children and do the best you can with the other. There is no other, BETTER solution short of a fairy tail of all of you living commune style in the same place. (NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! - The women would kill each other and that would probably be after they conspired to kill you for getting everyone into this mess. Yep! They would blame you my friend.)

]The only other alternative: Walk away from everyone and settle down with a third and different partner where no one can fever find you!

Back