serious assault last night

A better pic of the beard guy
rugby111411.jpg

French jurist said:
Mhhhh....

Look at the top picture: 4th guy from the left (the big guy with a beard and a red face in the FB pic) and 3rd/4th guy from the right (the younger guy with a black shirt)???
http://www.centronaval.org.ar/sedes/nunez/rugby/sintesis30.html

According to me, we have the guy with the beard (if you look closely how he shaved it below his mouth).

yes, 100 % positive there is the same 3 guys

I am very confused. Is just that the notion of "innocent until proven guilty" does not apply in Arg, just because "this is Arg"?? Were the perpetrators really rugby players, or just bulky guys? Guys, you've posted pictures of specific people tying them to a crime. Keep in mind that things in the internet remain there forever. I just hope that someone will be able to edit this thread once the issue is solved

zapatosgoma said:
I am very confused. Is just that the notion of "innocent until proven guilty" does not apply in Arg, just because "this is Arg"?? Were the perpetrators really rugby players, or just bulky guys? Guys, you've posted pictures of specific people tying them to a crime. Keep in mind that things in the internet remain there forever. I just hope that someone will be able to edit this thread once the issue is solved

Of course, they are innocent until proven guilty, but the alleged perpetrators have possibly been identified and so more information can be given to the police and they can take it from there.

Back