Servicio domestico in times of Covid

what are the rules for cleaners one uses once a month for 4 hours.
They are still 'en blanco' but the social security etc. charges you pay are much less

so can they also take you to court ..lets say you use them one month and next month you skip
I haven't a clue about the "taking you to court" thing, I've only ever had positive experiences. In any case 4 hours per month is very little; I can't really see any lawyer dying to get stuck into a case worth about 1,200 pesos a month. In fact, it's so little, I'd wonder if it's even worth putting her in blanco.
You could call the union (https://www.upacp.org.ar) and ask about the requirements.
In my experience, most are not 'en blanco'. My empleada domestica is, but her daughter got a job cleaning the common areas (paid by all the PH owners) and now she's started working for a few neighbours. There's no talk of her being in blanco, but they still paid her during the lockdown to hold on to her.

We found an agency that has very good reviews. So far the service they are giving seems to be very good. First a video call with a lady that they recommended. Now we are checking her references.

Agency fee is 50% of the monthly salary (1 month guarantee), 75% if 3 month guarantee, 100% if 12 month guarantee. This seems fair to me.
Salary is around 18k pesos for 6 hours per day (equivalent to 24k a month).

According to the agency the rules are not clearly established yet (whether servicio domestico is allowed). Common understanding is that if there are kids involved in the house (or elderly persons) it is allowed [cuidar ... ], at least according to the agency.

wow. how much stuff do you need cleaned??

or is this more of a maid/nanny service or something?

wow. how much stuff do you need cleaned??

or is this more of a maid/nanny service or something?
It is a big house. And we are very lazy on top of that (we leave the dinner stuff usually in the kitchen sink and stuff like that)
And then also looking after the kids, at least post-Covid

Much safer to do your own cleaning. You have no idea where your cleaner has been and how exposed she's been to the virus.

Back