Should I Bring My Ferrari With Me To Ba?

Thanks for the comments - its been a while since I have been down there so was just wondering - the Ferrari is a key part of my life and I would be lost without it but I do realise there may be some safety risks but then again it would give me some social status which is good in Argentina for business - but the way how much money does one need to live on per month - I already own an apartment there so that not a cost for me

The Ferrari of course will be expensive but I am willing to pay for that as it has some obvious benefits

Am also interested in learning to play polo but haven't ridden for a long time - are lessons expensive?

Thanks again for all your comments and sharing your experience and suggestions -

Hi - just wondering whether this is a good idea or not - how are the streets in BA these days?

Are there many potholes? My car has a really low profile

Would I bring myself too much attention and perhaps risk my safety?

I really love my new car and would be lost without it - also are there any reliable dealers in town that offer a cost effective

Thanks in advance for any comments - realise this is quite a unique situation but hopefully somebody can help

Really youngman you feel that without your fancy appendage you will lose social status. Catch buses and trains like most of us do instead .

Thanks for the comments - its been a while since I have been down there so was just wondering - the Ferrari is a key part of my life and I would be lost without it but I do realise there may be some safety risks but then again it would give me some social status which is good in Argentina for business - but the way how much money does one need to live on per month - I already own an apartment there so that not a cost for me

The Ferrari of course will be expensive but I am willing to pay for that as it has some obvious benefits

Am also interested in learning to play polo but haven't ridden for a long time - are lessons expensive?

Thanks again for all your comments and sharing your experience and suggestions -

As far as how much it costs to live here that depends on the economic level you desire to maintain. I have friends that are nursery school teachers that can live off of $8,000 pesos per month and barely get by and lawyer friends who can afford non-stop vacations and eat in restaurants every night but they earn closer to $30,000 pesos per month.

By the way would anybody have any pictures of the potholes on BA streets - I recall before there weren't hardly any but obviously may have changed by now - also if they tend to be deep or wide then it may be difficult to use - thanks again in advance for any info

Thanks Niaruccia - how much would that be per month in dollars?

I don't go around taking pictures of potholes, but my '99 Megane 5-door sure takes a beatings on the roads down here.

Back