Should I Bring My Ferrari With Me To Ba?

I have a similar problem. I am not kidding. I live with 2 Brazilian Supermodels. They are quite happy to share me, but thats another story.
We are planning to move to BsAs next month where we will be living the good life. My question is, after a late night drinking Cristal at the Roxy Disco, when we are ready to return to my luxurious penthouse, will the subte still running?

When I was playing in the French first league, I was not too attracted by fancy cars & such, but I recall that my friends from AS Monaco (Roger Mendy, George Weah, etc.) were quite fond of them.
I guess I was just more mature than them. Also, Arsene always provided me a really good guidance on those subjects and I can't thank him enough to have taken us to the final of the Champions League in 1992... We unfortunately lost though.

Hi - soccer is growing in the USA and will be huge - Europe is also a target market of mine

The luxury tax is a concern but there are ways and means around that with the right contacts

I am almost decided now to bring the Ferrari down and go for it even with the pot hole problems

Thanks for all your comments

I have made my decision to bring my penis extension BsAs, and my talent to South Beach.

That's the clencher. The guys definately a fake! And it just shows you how nice we are that we gave him the benefit of the doubt!

Is he joking? He thinks the government is going to refund him? He's living in a cocoon spun with diamond fibers. It's definitely a fake post, but it's definitely entertaining.

The government will support new business creation in Argentina and my business will bring much needed USD into the country and create some employment - it really is a win win

For all of you doubters, downers and deniers (members of the general public): Please stop the frenzy and your smirky remarks right now. Enough is enough. And Bob Ol' pal, please lay low for a while now. You've generated quite a buzz in town ... no one went to sleep ... cool it body. Don't let the general public in on our good fortunes. We the 0.1% fortunate ones should keep it quite between us. I am going to ask Donald Trump, Warren Buffet and Steve Forbes to have a word with you.

The government will support new business creation in Argentina and my business will bring much needed USD into the country and create some employment - it really is a win win

Instead of a charlatan, I'm beginning to think this guy is delusional. This post is too far removed from reality.

Unbelievable that this till has legs.
So there we are, wondering about taxes on a fictitious Ferrari and the reality is that new motorbikes of $22000 and above $40000 have become luxury items.
So that's my idea of moving up the bike ladder scuppered.
If you're not a biker, it's probably of little interest, but the principle is the same.
These are pesos by the way

Which is why so many foreign companies are rushing to Argentina to open new businesses and all the oil, mining, and other such companies fleeing Argentina are crazy. Argentina is like Oz and Kristina the Good Witch of the West.

Back