Should I Bring My Ferrari With Me To Ba?

You haven't even started the job and you are looking for a penthouse in Puerto Madero with a helipad?

If you can't afford repairs to the Ferrari how can you afford the penthouse??

How many women do you want the penthouse furnished with?

And how, as you stated in a previous post do you "generate employment" with your Ferrari?

That doesn't sound like something someone with any business experience would say.

And anyone who was serious about being a sports agent in Argentina would probably refer to the sport as futbol, not soccer.

[

Ol' Pal Ol' Body:

Why did you disclose our identity .. eh ... why?

I told you not to do this cause 99.9% of the unfortunate public couldn't hack it ... and didn't make it .. unlike us. They are nosy and the paparatizes are going to get after us now. You cause me a lot o' grief. Now the financial sharks are going to get after us like Parana's. Not to mention AFIP, it may even reach Cristina's office. Now what are we going to do? For God sakes ... what is wrong with you .. eh? Do you ever listen to me ... never?

I advised you to stay under the radar, humble in the shadows. And if you are doing this to impress the chicas here, it is not going 2 work here. In Bs. As. you don't pick up chicas by a car. We have a different system here. You will do much better with the 1982 Toyota Tercel on Jarvis street in Toronto. You and I discussed this several times, I thought you understood what I told you, and now this ....

Look how many members on the thread right now ... 17 .. what have you done?

Arruinaste la vida !

Moving an expensive and uncomfortable car (I prefer the new Tesla, that's the new cool in CA) to BA is a difficult way to promote your
business and enhance your social status, have you considered easier ways to do it ? Here are a few recommendations for
BA social status enhancement:

Wearing 5 fake Rolex watches on each of your arm, and strong cologne from Ross that people can smell you 30 feet away, dress like Muammar al-Gaddafi and surrounded by 5 chicas as your security guards. That's a rich man's symbol in BA. If you do not believe, just ask your taxi driver.

Does anyone remember that the original Music Man was a CON man?

His name was Harold Hill.

He came to River City to start boy's band.

And he didn't know anything about music.

I think it is not allowed to import used cars. And there is a 50% tax on new imported cars.

And there is
I will bet my 50 Rolex watches there is no Ferrari.

Bet another 50 that there is no helicopter, either...or the money for the penthouse or even for helicopter rides.

Perhaps the Music Man could start a boy's band made up of wanna be soccer players.

They wouldn't have to know how to play futbol.

And they wouldn't have to know how to play a musical instrument, either.

Back