So Much For That Idea, United.

I am a extremely frequent user of Ezeiza airport. I can tell you with conviction. Its my favorite airport in South America and in the world. Why? That needs a LONG discussion over a beer or two with a seasoned traveler like me, who will understand what the hell, I am talking about.

I avoid the Miami connection like the plague, because that flight is always chock full of people bringing as much crap as possible with them on the plane (I guess from their weeklong trip to the outlet malls).

Damn! You are 101% right. I kind of get nauseated in those MIA-EZE flights full of people till the brim. The plane seems to be overflowing with people with not a single seat empty. Wonder what the heck is going on. Young couples traveling with 3 kids each. Wonder where /how they buy those airtickets and at customs everyone has 6-7suitcases as if they are relocating!

I avoid the Miami connection like the plague, because that flight is always chock full of people bringing as much crap as possible with them on the plane (I guess from their weeklong trip to the outlet malls).

They do it because they are poor. If they were rich, they would do their shopping in Argentina.

You are absolutely wrong on that one.

Though Chile is in visa-waiver program, but Argentina has the best rate of getting US visas on application in South America. for every 100 Argies applying for visa, only 3 get rejected.

That's fascinating on a personal level. My sister-in-law, who owned a business property, has worked in the same business/career for 25 years, and was sole caretaker of an aged mother, was refused.

I am a extremely frequent user of Ezeiza airport. I can tell you with conviction. Its my favorite airport in South America and in the world. Why? That needs a LONG discussion over a beer or two with a seasoned traveler like me, who will understand what the hell, I am talking about.

SCL is much better.

No, I just recognize a better planned, architecturally superior airport when I see it (and use it).

Not everyone cares for the architecture of a airport or the availability of cheap taxis at the gate of the airport.

Not everyone cares for the architecture of a airport or the availability of chea taxis at the gate of the airport.

SCL is quicker, more comfortable, and has far better city-airport transportation.

their is nothing wrong with SCL airport per se.

But I prefer Ezeiza for my reasons, as a fequent traveler, which I rather not discuss here.

and it does not mean we have have to agree with each other.

Back