Spectacular Hi-Tec PH For 1YR Rent in Palermo Soho

Status
Not open for further replies.

takeoverba

Registered
Hi Expats,

I have a brand new 3.5 bedroom PH property on Gorriti and Armenia in the heart of Palermo Soho available to rent for about a 1yr contract starting in October.

The beautiful furnished 3-storey house is off street (incredibly quiet) has 2 terraces and a pool, an internal patio, a housewide multizone sound system, state of the art plasma tvs and home theater system and the comfiest leather sofa in the whole of Buenos Aires.

The property is truly unique- no other rental property in BsAs has been decorated with such a focus on mixing modern and genuine antique furniture and is truly sensational.

Max capacity- 7 persons
Price- 9,000 usd p/month

For photos and more information please email Dominic at [email protected]

Many thanks!!

That rent is a first world salary ffs!
Good luck and sorry for butting in like that. Couldn't resist.

takeoverba said:
Hi Expats,

I have a brand new 3.5 bedroom PH property on Gorriti and Armenia in the heart of Palermo Soho available to rent for about a 1yr contract starting in October.

The beautiful furnished 3-storey house is off street (incredibly quiet) has 2 terraces and a pool, an internal patio, a housewide multizone sound system, state of the art plasma tvs and home theater system and the comfiest leather sofa in the whole of Buenos Aires.

The property is truly unique- no other rental property in BsAs has been decorated with such a focus on mixing modern and genuine antique furniture and is truly sensational.

Max capacity- 7 persons
Price- 9,000 usd p/month

For photos and more information please email Dominic at [email protected]

Many thanks!!

Why not upload a few photos of the PH to your post?

I'm sure many expats would love to see what they could rent in Palermo Soho for $9,000 USD per month.

For those with less money to burn, $9,000 USD will buy a 15 x 50 meter2 lot (with all services) .8 KM from my house.

And for the additional $99,000 USD they would spend for an additional eleven month's rent they could build a house equal to (or better) than mine.

I'm curious about your area Steve. Can you put up some pics? What's the travel time from BA?

jb5 said:
I'm curious about your area Steve. Can you put up some pics? What's the travel time from BA?

You can see photos of the house on my facebook page.

Travel time to BA: about six hours by car and just over one hour by plane.

jb5 said:

Travel time to BA: about six hours by car and just over one hour by plane.

Perhaps more important (off the top of my head after living here for a year):

Travel time to mini-marts: less than three minutes (I drive slowly in the village due to children playing in the street).

Travel time to gas station: eight minutes.

Travel time to doctors, hospital, and just about everything else: less than 15 minutes.

Travel time to airport: 15 minutes.

Travel time to Walmart: 20 minutes.

Lee said:
Just check out their website if you are interested in more info:

LINK

Thanks, Lee.

I'd never heard of them before.

If they had spent some time building up a rapport on this site I might have more respect for them.

But when I see "enhanced" photos (of the exterior) like this http://takeoverba.com/details.php?code_name=petite_maison, I don't.

And I find the name "takeoverba" a bit "odd" to say the least.

Where's cabrera when we need her?

May be slightly enhanced in terms of lighting (which is fair marketing anyway), but we rented that house and it was very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back