Start Up Meet Up

Okay, would it be possible to anticipate the hours? I come from afar and it's about 40 mins by train to get downtown, if we start at 7PM I suppose I should be catching a bus to come back here (trains are only until 9 PM or so) and I am not comfortable in taking the bus alone at night.

I understand that some of you have office jobs and we are using a free venue which might not be available sooner, so I will adapt. Thanks!

Okay, would it be possible to anticipate the hours? I come from afar and it's about 40 mins by train to get downtown, if we start at 7PM I suppose I should be catching a bus to come back here (trains are only until 9 PM or so) and I am not comfortable in taking the bus alone at night.

I understand that some of you have office jobs and we are using a free venue which might not be available sooner, so I will adapt. Thanks!
Not sure yet if I'll be able to make it, but where do you live? Zona Norte?

I am super interested in this but just got back to US and won't be back until January. Please keep up the discussion so I can follow along :)

Ron

Folks, if those of you who have expressed an interest could check out the Start Up Meet Up forum StartUp forum section and confirm that you will attend that'd be great.

I know it's unusual to ask you for a DNI or passport number but as we are using Mercadolibre's premises (thanks to wongjoh!) it's a security measure that should give us some degree of comfort. Obviously dont send those details via the thread. If you are not comfortable sending those details via this forum we can arrange for you to provide them offline.

Thanks to those of you that have already replied.

StartUp forum section

Back