Starting To Look For A Piece Of Land To Build A House

If you're not a fan of heat and humid weather, I would say Misiones is right out. Why build in a place where probably 75% of the time, the weather isn't going to be enjoyable for you?

Why do you want to be close to Bs As?

Didn't visit yet Misiones (kind of a syndrom: once you live in a place, you say "oh well, now that I live here, I'll visit this place later" compared to some people I met who saw more places in 3 months in Argentina than me in 11 years, another subject that could make a nice thread).

Problems of heat & humidity could be solved (I don't use A/C/dehumidifier in my house or in my car, but I could) but still, it's indeed a handicap, and a big one (I just hate this hot & humid weather, not my stuff). Problem of choice, balancing the pros & cons (as usual).

Being close to BA: because I often buy Art & Antiques at auctions (I sometimes sell too, sold recently all my 19th century photos about Argentina / not all lots were mine though = was likely the biggest photographs auction ever in Argentina until now = http://www.bullrichg...41_fotograf.htm ).

EDIT: + living near Bs As (or a really big city) is mandatory for me (like within a 2 hours drive from my home). For many reasons that can be easily explained.

What about Junin or other mid-size cities in BsAs province? Tandil, etc

Wouldn't be a radical change, I want something really different while keeping things the same way for what I like (tricky/psychological stuff lol).

smaller, colder, but magnifique!
http://global.remax.com/Terreno-Venta-SAN-MARTIN-DE-LOS-ANDES-Lacar_420361010-150

I think it's closer to Santiago than to Buenos Aires though

Why do you want to be close to BA? Just avoid Tucuman. I almost roasted yesterday. In BA people often complain about the heat in summer and I feel like one of those Canadians telling people in Britain 'this is not cold'. Well. I am always telling portenos 'stop moaning, this is not hot'

And which province would you choose Brunette?

Back