Subte strike extended

All night, less frequency though.

Your best would be to walk up to Av. Mitre and take there the 159,130,60 or 152. I can virtually assure you have a bus within 10 minutes.

If you tell me where you meeting is I can also tell you which bus takes you the closest

168 is possible as well, but that line s.....

According to ComoViajo the 29 from Hipolito Yrigoyen and Libertador to Talcahuano y Corrientes will take 1hr 8mins. If I leave 5:30 I should be fine. How many people actually are on the road that early.

El chabon said:
All night, less frequency though.

Your best would be to walk up to Av. Mitre and take there the 159,130,60 or 152. I can virtually assure you have a bus within 10 minutes.

If you tell me where you meeting is I can also tell you which bus takes you the closest

168 is possible as well, but that line s.....

Uruguay 266

GeorgeAus said:
According to ComoViajo the 29 from Hipolito Yrigoyen and Libertador to Talcahuano y Corrientes will take 1hr 8mins. If I leave 5:30 I should be fine. How many people actually are on the road that early.

With normal transport it takes at that time about 50 minutes. If it´s an important meeting I would try 5am, you might be early though but you have some time to spare.

I am guessing the 129 got about 20 minutes frequency at 5.30, if you just miss the bus you could well end up late

29 takes you close, 60 bus as well, 152 and 130 about a 10 block walk.

Best would probally be 29 :)

5 am it is then, I rather be there really early then even a tad late! Cheers for the help

Xeneizes said:

I used to look at that map a couple of years ago and it was only good for looking up locations (which was a good thing too) but it didn't have the "how to get there."

It's improved a hundred-fold since the last time I saw it. Thanks!

Back