Survey Of Tango Dancers.

nlaruccia

Registered
Hi, I'm posting this on behalf of my friend. She's a tango dancer and teacher in NYC but she's getting her degree in psychoanalysis and is working on her thesis. She's coming to Buenos Aires for a couple of weeks to conduct research for her thesis, and if anyone is interesting in answering her survey PM me or email her directly. I already emailed her my survey.

"Hola Tangueros, I am a tango dancer & teacher, and dj in NYC. I am also a graduate candidate at New York Graduate School of Psychoanaysis (NYGSP) and exploring the relationship between Argentine Tango and Psychoanalysis for my thesis. I am looking for TANGO DANCERS to participate in a survey for research on my Master's thesis. I am looking for two different groups to answer a 20 question survey by email: A) Argentine Tango dancers who are or have been in any kind of talk therapy. B Argentine Tango dancers who are Psychoanalysts. If you are interested in participating, please email [email protected] and type 'SURVEY' in the subject. Please do not hesitate to resend this message and tell your friends. I am looking for at least 100 participants from the International tango community if not more. Participants identities will be protected and findings will be published anonymously. Thank you in advance for your help in researching my thesis. - Lexa Roséan"

Hi, I'm posting this on behalf of my friend. She's a tango dancer and teacher in NYC but she's getting her degree in psychoanalysis and is working on her thesis. She's coming to Buenos Aires for a couple of weeks to conduct research for her thesis, and if anyone is interesting in answering her survey PM me or email her directly. I already emailed her my survey.

"Hola Tangueros, I am a tango dancer & teacher, and dj in NYC. I am also a graduate candidate at New York Graduate School of Psychoanaysis (NYGSP) and exploring the relationship between Argentine Tango and Psychoanalysis for my thesis. I am looking for TANGO DANCERS to participate in a survey for research on my Master's thesis. I am looking for two different groups to answer a 20 question survey by email: A) Argentine Tango dancers who are or have been in any kind of talk therapy. B Argentine Tango dancers who are Psychoanalysts. If you are interested in participating, please email [email protected] and type 'SURVEY' in the subject. Please do not hesitate to resend this message and tell your friends. I am looking for at least 100 participants from the International tango community if not more. Participants identities will be protected and findings will be published anonymously. Thank you in advance for your help in researching my thesis. - Lexa Roséan"

Certainly she will have to read http://www.sup.org/book.cgi?id=669

See also http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/19/world/americas/do-argentines-need-therapy-pull-up-a-couch.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Thanks for the articles. I'm really hoping some members that dance tango will be willing to fill out the survey to give her a hand in the name of research.

Thanks for the articles. I'm really hoping some members that dance tango will be willing to fill out the survey to give her a hand in the name of research.

I wanted to attach a thematically useful photo, but it wouldn't let me because of size, even though I shrank it about as much as possible.

http://postimg.org/gallery/79291qw6/39145ded/

Upload the photo, copy the direct link tab, then paste it in the forum in the icon of a photo in the editing tab.

Back