Swimming pools/indoors&outdoors

Many years ago, there was an olympique swiming pool near av Juan b Justo and Honduras. It was the place for “salvavidas” to train themselves and offerted classes. It was open to the public on summer.
Yeh.. it's this one Escuela de Natación Aguas Abiertas. They said they don't have openings anymore at the moment :(

The GEBA / Jorge Newberry club has a beautiful 50 meter pool. I used to swim there when I arrived here and was living in that area.
They also have 6 outdoor clay tennis courts. I now live in the south side of the city and it’s no longer practical for me to go there.

- Have there been any updates to this post (possibly under a different thread)?
- Once again, I will spend time in CABA - Barrio Norte (for 6 weeks: 01/15 - 02/31) and I hope to find a location for 'lap swimming' (at the level of recreation)
¿Does anyone know if it it possible to get entry to (by membership or otherwise) to 'Club Universitario de Buenos Aires' in Palermo' ?

and if not there, ¿are there are any other options?

https://www.google.com.br/maps/plac...7691!4d-58.4164199!16s/g/11b708m1ct?entry=ttu

The GEBA / Jorge Newberry club has a beautiful 50 meter pool. I used to swim there when I arrived here and was living in that area.
They also have 6 outdoor clay tennis courts. I now live in the south side of the city and it’s no longer practical for me to go there.
do you know if it is sill possible to swim there?
would you be able to tell me what their requirements are?
¿is a membership is required? (¿what are the requirements to get one?)
do you have any other suggestions (i will be in CABA, barrrio norté for 6 weeks - 01/16 - 02/31) and am anxious to be in the pool (for lap swiming.)

¿do you know anything about
Club Universitario de Buenos Aires (C.U.B.A.)?

with much thanks in advance,
m.

do you know if it is sill possible to swim there?
would you be able to tell me what their requirements are?
¿is a membership is required? (¿what are the requirements to get one?)
do you have any other suggestions (i will be in CABA, barrrio norté for 6 weeks - 01/16 - 02/31) and am anxious to be in the pool (for lap swiming.)

¿do you know anything about
Club Universitario de Buenos Aires (C.U.B.A.)?

with much thanks in advance,
m.
You can contact the club directly to confirm if it is possible to swim there. Their phone number is +54 11 4777-84002.

I haven't been to this one yet, and I'm not sure that the prices are up-to-date, but this seems promising and wouldn't require a membership!

I haven't been to this one yet, and I'm not sure that the prices are up-to-date, but this seems promising and wouldn't require a membership!

Thanks for the option !
Unfortunately, any links to the site' or more specifically to the park return: "Secure Connection Failed"; however, I was able to get to a work-around, only to read: "Manuel Belgrano Park, better known as KDT, is an open-air space that offers eight tennis courts and two tracks for biking or skateboarding at really affordable prices." (but not a piscina =:-( )

Back