Tell Me Everything About Iuna Por Favor !! :)

natykerouac

Registered
Hi guys,
I'm interested in studying at la IUNA, for film, starting next February (or whenever their fall term starts.) If any of you know anything about this institute and especially how it is for foreign students studying, please let me know! Any information, about applying, how it works, if experience is required, etc etc. Thank you!!!

Does anyone go there or know anyone that goes there who could give me some details?

It will be in eclipse tonight, about midnight.

Here are the details for tomorrow's lunar eclipse (beginning just before 2 AM and reaching maximum eclipse a 4:46 AM) :

Local times for eclipse in Buenos Aires on Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Partial eclipse begins 15 Apr, 02:59 Partial moon eclipse starts - moon is getting red.

Total Eclipse begins 15 Apr, 04:08 Total moon eclipse starts - completely red moon.

Maximum Eclipse 15 Apr, 04:46 Moon is closest to the center of the shadow.

Total Eclipse ends 15 Apr, 05:23 Total moon eclipse ends.

Partial Eclipse ends 15 Apr, 06:32 Partial moon eclipse ends.

http://www.timeandda...na/buenos-aires

Here are the details for tomorrow's lunar eclipse (beginning just before 2 AM and reaching maximum eclipse a 4:46 AM) :

Local times for eclipse in Buenos Aires on Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Partial eclipse begins 15 Apr, 02:59 Partial moon eclipse starts - moon is getting red.

Total Eclipse begins 15 Apr, 04:08 Total moon eclipse starts - completely red moon.

Maximum Eclipse 15 Apr, 04:46 Moon is closest to the center of the shadow.

Total Eclipse ends 15 Apr, 05:23 Total moon eclipse ends.

Partial Eclipse ends 15 Apr, 06:32 Partial moon eclipse ends.

http://www.timeandda...na/buenos-aires

Try to avoid all the collectivists who will out to ruin the experience.

Hi guys,
I'm interested in studying at la IUNA, for film, starting next February (or whenever their fall term starts.) If any of you know anything about this institute and especially how it is for foreign students studying, please let me know! Any information, about applying, how it works, if experience is required, etc etc. Thank you!!!

Are you sure filmmaking is available at IUNA? I didn't know that. My girlfriend (we are both argentine) is currently going there and from what she says it seems to be a pretty chaotic institution by argentine standards, you do the math. I studied Diseño de Imagen y Sonido at the University of BA and it was pretty good, some great teachers, but you have to go through the CBC which sucks.

I think IUNA has a website, I would go there first.

Back