The Cheapest Civilized Country in the World (Doug Casey's take)

I believe that the topic was on Argentina and if it is a great investment currently . I cannot understand how that the writers father history has any relavance to this.
True. The issue is whether or not Argentina is a good investment country.

A good speculative investment are the ADR Argentine stocks, buy a balanced mix and get in and out of the market to realize gains . Some stocks go up 15 % in one day , or about 43% this year...!

I believe that the topic was on Argentina and if it is a great investment currently . I cannot understand how that the writers father history has any relavance to this.
Wealth doesn't exist in nor come from a vacuum; how someone became wealthy is as relevant to their advise as the said advise itself.

Imagine Maximo K telling people to buy hotels in Patagonia as it's a great investment opportunity, but leaving out the fact his mother, father, aunt, and he himself personally have been suckling at the government teat for decades making such investments profitable. Kinda of relevant now isn't it?

I am an unapolgetic Peronist.

🤣 🤣 🤣

A group that contains

Mafiosos like Anibal F

Authoritarian Narcos like Insfran

Sex Predators like Alperovich

Allies of Rudy Guiliani like Massa

Thieves like Julio de Vido

Imagine unapologetically identifying yourself with them?

And when the poor speak out against them, they get called vagos,

But some rich guy who inherited money giving his opinion on YouTube is the bad guy?

And no, I don't like PRO, Milei or others.

A good speculative investment are the ADR Argentine stocks, buy a balanced mix and get in and out of the market to realize gains . Some stocks go up 15 % in one day , or about 43% this year...!
Rich One could not have written these words. These words were written by someone who put a mix of words in a hat....drew them out one by one....and pasted them to a wall.....in any order. That person was bored that day and had nothing to do. And giving investment advice?

🤣 🤣 🤣

A group that contains

Mafiosos like Anibal F

Authoritarian Narcos like Insfran

Sex Predators like Alperovich

Allies of Rudy Guiliani like Massa

Thieves like Julio de Vido

Imagine unapologetically identifying yourself with them?

And when the poor speak out against them, they get called vagos,

But some rich guy who inherited money giving his opinion on YouTube is the bad guy?

And no, I don't like PRO, Milei or others.
Seems like being part of the Peronist elite is the best get rich quick investment advice one could get in Argentina after all.

Rich One could not have written these words. These words were written by someone who put a mix of words in a hat....drew them out one by one....and pasted them to a wall.....in any order. That person was bored that day and had nothing to do. And giving investment advice?
I like your comments LOL. Should they be read as a compliment or a disqualification..? The only true part is "That person was bored that day"
A-men

I cannot think of a less reliable source for financial advice.
Never heard of Jim Cramer or Bernie Madoff (the first two that came to mind in about two seconds)?

If you actually watched, or even listened to this video, could you please point out anything Doug said that constitutes financial advice?

PS: Regarding Jim Cramer, do you remember the financial advice that Jim Cramer was giving in the late summer of 2008...and what Glenn Beck was saying in reply?

I'm guessing that you might consider Beck as bad as Casey (if not worse), so please correct me if I'm wrong. 🤠

Last edited:
Back