The Link Between Tx And Argentina

Texas is one of the most free market oriented states in the union. The reason they are gaining so many jobs. It's the home of Objectivism whereas Argentina is the home of Statism. Opposites - at least from a political/economic perspective.

If only it were that simple: : http://tinyurl.com/3q297cz

Texas and Argentina are equally adept at creating poorly paid jobs.

Especially when Nobel Prize economist Paul Krugman's facts contradict your postulates.
They also awarded the 1949 Nobel Prize in Medicine to Dr. Antonio Moniz, the brilliant man behind a little procedure called the lobotomy.

I'll just say I'm not a Neo-Keynsian Fan Boy and refrain from commenting further because a well regarded pollster has shown that members find US Political discussions as the most boring of any topic type on this forum.

Back to Texas. In 1991 I was in Rio Gallegos and was surprised to see several guys walking around wearing ten gallon hats. I assumed they were Texans working in the oil industry there.

It's hard for me to contemplate wasting time reading an article by Paul Krugman.

Texas, of course, creates those jobs by overlooking tiny glitches like lack of health insurance - one of the highest uninsured percentages in the country - and declines to participate in any program that would mitigate the problem.

Texas, of course, creates those jobs by overlooking tiny glitches like lack of health insurance - one of the highest uninsured percentages in the country - and declines to participate in any program that would mitigate the problem.

As opposed to bankrupt California, had to release prisoners because they couldn't pay for them, even the Great Republic of California had an energy crisis years ago and had to buy emergency power from Mexico. Is that a better way to handle things?

Back