The Pope Is Argentine

I m disappointed I would have think the first Argentinian Pope would have named himself "Diegito Primero "

AvVE4AN.jpg

is doing the rounds now

Little tolerance for those that disagree with him? This bishop was friends and participated in multiple unity meetings with Evangelical leadership (and got criticized for it by many people in the Catholic Church, I'm quite sure). That evangelical leadership has some major criticisms of the Catholic Church, and yet he humbly met with them and regards them as his Christians brothers and sisters. As far as that Latin mass goes, well, I sure hope he doesn't promote that. Who here speaks Latin? What a waste of time. Also, this is an extremely intelligent and rational person we're talking about here. I'm not sure where you got the idea that he is not an intellectual person. You must be intellectual to even get to the office of Pope, it requires a person with years and years of intellectual preparation, which Bergoglio has. Additionally, I have yet to hear him claim that he represents the interests of the people. Someone who protests and moves against homosexuality in this day and age does not care about what the people think.

1)Ecumenism is nothing new to the Catholic Church. It was promoted by Vatican II and is now firmly a part of Church practice. This is far from a bold new idea.
2) The Latin mass has had something of a revival in recent years. It was the only liturgy for hundreds of years until Vatican II adopted the vernacular, relegating the old rite to extraordinary status. Pope Benedict issued a decree (Motu Proprio) facilitating the implementation of the Traditonal Latim Mass for those who want it. It's another liturgy, not just another language. Archbishop Bergoglio strongly resisted. 3) Catholic teaching opposes homosexual acts, so you won't find any bishop who goes against the Church on this. Had Bergoglio spoken in favor he would never have been consifdered for Pope - and might have been removed as bishop. 4) I Of course the new Pope is inteligent. I would not put him in the class of Benedict, however. You don't have to agree with or like the former Pope to recognize his extreme intelligence and scholarship. If anything, his tendency to spend a lot of time in study may have afected his administrative work.

Didn't he used to work for Index,cause they also work in fantasy land!!

I don't believe it!! no,not about god...some sad twat as somehow managed to bring that dreaded word "pizza" into the debate!!
It's worse than having a drug addict in yer closet!!!

I don't believe it!! no,not about god...some sad twat as somehow managed to bring that dreaded word "pizza" into the debate!!
It's worse than having a drug addict in yer closet!!!
I want my title changed to sad twat

Back