The worst pizza in the world?

SaraSara said:
As I said before, name-calling is the last resource of those without arguments. Or without brains.

You just proved my point. You say that people who resort to name calling don't have any arguments, yet you do it yourself all the time.

EDIT: I see you just replaced "Or without brains." with "Thanks for proving my point". How ironic.

EDIT AGAIN: Now it's "Thanks for illustrating my point."

And by the way, calling someone a hypocrite is not name calling.

orwellian said:
You just proved my point. You say that people who resort to name calling don't have any arguments, yet you do it yourself all the time.

EDIT: I see you just replaced "Or without brains." with "Thanks for proving my point". How ironic.

And by the way, calling someone a hypocrite is not name calling.

I saw the same post before it was changed.

Isn't using the expression "people without brains" name calling as well as hypocritical (when you decry name calling)?

steveinbsas said:
I saw the same post before it was changed.

Isn't using the expression "people without brains" name calling as well as hypocritical (when you decry name calling)?

Well maybe I am wrong but I don't see it as that. I don't mind people pointing out that I said something hypocritical. We all do it sometimes. But calling people idiots and saying that they don't have brains, that would be name calling IMO.

Pizza is crap fullstop...Argies are not adventurous in the food deparment,least the ones that I know aren't.As for the asdo...well cremated bits of cow isn't all that clever and watching people in these restaurants cutting up the meat with a sawing action goes to show that it is pretty burnt.....suerte

orwellian said:
Well maybe I am wrong but I don't see it as that. I don't mind people pointing out that I said something hypocritical. We all do it sometimes. But calling people idiots and saying that they don't have brains, that would be name calling IMO.

I agree, and that's exactly why I corrected my post. I realized I was doing the very thing I criticized.

SaraSara said:
I agree, and that's exactly why I corrected my post. I realized I was doing the very thing I criticized.

Ye shall henceforth be known as Saint SaraSara.

I am nearly blinded by the light.

I prefer sarcasm to hipocracy...and indulge in it frequently.

I just hope it's not a sin.

SaraSara said:

Wow, you've gotta be the first advisory of mine here on this board who have admitted that they were wrong. Not bad.

It's funny how everyone complains about the Pizza here, but what about the bread?

Goodness, how you keep embellishing your post - changed it twice since you posted it.

I know sarcasm when I see it, and I'm deeply sorry to see you resort to that. (How's that for hypocrisy?(

By the way, you should indulge in checking the spelling dictionary now and then. It is not "hipocracy" but hypocrisy. Even an Argentine knows that.

steveinbsas said:
Ye shall henceforth be known as Saint SaraSara.

I am nearly blinded by the light.

I prefer sarcasm to hipocracy...and indulge in it frequently.

I just hope it's not a sin.

Back