The worst pizza in the world?

SaraSara said:
Goodness, how you keep embellishing your post - changed it twice since you posted it.

I know sarcasm when I see it, and I'm deeply sorry to see you resort to that. (How's that for hypocrisy?(

By the way, you should indulge in checking the spelling dictionary now and then. It is not "hipocracy" but hypocrisy. Even an Argentine knows that.

I spell like you spell.

And edit like you edit.

What is your purpose posting as much as you do as an Argentine on an expat website?

And you still haven't answered my question how you know what the madame of a fourth rate brothel looks like.

orwellian said:
Wow, you've gotta be the first advisory of mine here on this board who have admitted that they were wrong. Not bad.

I may be stubborn, and wrong, but I do try to play fair.
And I was wrong. This is not hypocrisy but the plain truth. I'm glad you realized that.

steveinbsas said:
I spell like you spell.

That's HIPOCRACY all over again.

Even if I were not a good speller, which I am, my Mac spellchecks everything I write.

Saint Sara

SaraSara said:
That's HIPOCRACY all over again.

Saint Sara

By your signature I see you have accepted the halo.

Since I conferred it, what does that make me?

I feel strange new powers....

My television is glowing green.

A figure that looks like Mike Meyers is appearing.

He said, "Austin, I am your father."

I am his son.

He said, "Shut up and eat your pizza."

The light is fading .

The screen is black.

I just burned the roof of my mouth.

I hate pizza.

There is no pain.

Saints be praised.

I still hate pizza.

But not my father.

(How's that for embellishing...and a waste of bandwidth?)

steveinbsas said:
By your signature I see you have accepted the halo.

Since I conferred it, what does that make me?

I feel strange new powers....

I prefer not to answer your question - not in a public forum, at least.

Could it be that you have a sense of humor? That would be refreshing in this forum, which seems somewhat lacking in that department. Lots of sarcasm, but little good-natured humor.

Perhaps I've missed it - I haven't had time to explore the forum yet.

orwellian said:
It's funny how everyone complains about the Pizza here, but what about the bread?
YES that is a good point, why is it the bread and the baked goods don't taste quite right? like the medialunas are heavy like a rock and not fluffy and crispy? and most desert cakes taste like shit, the breads are weird too, what up whit that? anyone know? I have to say that this is not the case in Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes, the bread and baked goods there is fantastic.

SaraSara said:
I haven't had time to explore the forum yet.

...because you've spent almost all of your time here posting and replying to responses to your posts (as an Argentine with unknown motives) rather than an expat looking for answers about life here...

If you don't like my posts, skip them. I'll continue posting as I see fit.

So far I've been accused of being an American, and of being an Argentinian. I haven't been accused of being a Lithuanian yet, but I'm sure that's coming.

You don't seem to have a sense of humor after all - such a disappointment.

SaraSara said:
If you don't like my posts, skip them. I'll continue posting as I see fit.

So far I've been accused of being an American, and of being an Argentinian. I haven't been accused of being a Lithuanian yet, but I'm sure that's coming.

You don't seem to have a sense of humor after all - how sad. How sad.

You have been accused of being an Argentine but isn't that exactly what you are?

You may not appreciate my sense of humor and I don't care, but I still question your motives for posting here...especially if you are not an expat.

For all we know you could be a mole from migraciones.

Back