The worst pizza in the world?

Who and what I am is my business, and I don't feel like discussing it here.

I do discuss that with people I'm in contact via PM. FRIENDLY people, that is. Of which there are quite a few, I'm glad to say.

SaraSara said:
Who and what I am is my business, and I don't feel like discussing it here.

I do discuss that with people I'm in contact via PM. FRIENDLY people, that is. Of which there are quite a few, I'm glad to say.

Few of us here have anything to hide or are so defensive...or evasive.

What you post here becomes our (expat) business.

After 150 posts it's a bit late to be pissing backwards (or pleading privacy).

I know where you can get really GOOD pizza in Argentina, I ate there and could not believe how tasty and well made with quality ingredients the pizza was. I can not remember the name of the place but it had a big brick oven in the middle of the restaurant and it was on Av San Martin between Cnel Perez and Mariano Moreno in San Martin de los Andes. If anyone knows the name of the place please post it here..

Quentin.Daniels said:
I know where you can get really GOOD pizza in Argentina, I ate there and could not believe how tasty and well made with quality ingredients the pizza was. I can not remember the name of the place but it had a big brick oven in the middle of the restaurant and it was on Av San Martin between Cnel Perez and Mariano Moreno in San Martin de los Andes. If anyone knows the name of the place please post it here..

Perhaps the "seasonings" affected your memory?

Otherwise you are just a p-tease.

(I hope Saint SaraSara finds a bit of humor in this post.)

(and the "p" stands for pizza...just in case anyone doesn't get it.)

Steveinbsas - this is an open forum - anyone can post here. And I believe Sara has graciously explained her reasons before.

Back to the topic - does anyone know a place to buy artisan cheeses here? I'm really underwhelmed by the cheese selection and quality (the main reason I don't like the pizza) but I have to imagine there is some artisan cheese-making going on here. I would happily travel anywhere to get a decent selection of cheeses.

citygirl said:
Steveinbsas - this is an open forum - anyone can post here. And I believe Sara has graciously explained her reasons before.

And now she's being coy?

Some posts get deleted by the moderators very quickly after being posted (including some of mine).

This forum isn't open.

It's private property.

I respect that fact that more than anyone's opinion.

citygirl said:
does anyone know a place to buy artisan cheeses here? I'm really underwhelmed by the cheese selection and quality (the main reason I don't like the pizza) but I have to imagine there is some artisan cheese-making going on here. I would happily travel anywhere to get a decent selection of cheeses.
Yes there is a place in Belgrano but I don't remember the name(to much seasoning) but you will know when you see it, it is has one of the best cheese selections in BA, it is located one block over from av cabildo towards china town and is 2 doors up from a little walk in mini mall.

citygirl said:

Back to the topic - does anyone know a place to buy artisan cheeses here? I'm really underwhelmed by the cheese selection and quality (the main reason I don't like the pizza) but I have to imagine there is some artisan cheese-making going on here. I would happily travel anywhere to get a decent selection of cheeses.

Try Valenti, in the Patio Bullrich. There's also one in Belgrano, in the Imprenta area. It's in Soldado de la Independencia between Olleros and Federico Lacroze.

Quentin.Daniels said:
Yes there is a place in Belgrano but I don't remember the name(to much seasoning) but you will know when you see it, it is has one of the best cheese selections in BA, it is located one block over from av cabildo towards china town and is 2 doors up from a little walk in mini mall.

I'm not getting from your description of where it is, but could it be Valenti? http://www.valenti.com.ar/ Valenti has a very good selection. They even have imported grana for the price of a small car! ;)

mini said:
I'm not getting your description of where it is, but could it be Valenti. http://www.valenti.com.ar/ Valenti has a very good selection. They even have imported grana for the price of a small car! ;)
I have been to valenti in patio bulrich and didn't like it because of that reason(way to expensive and not as good selection as in belgrano)but i will get back to you with a better description and a name of the place this weekend after i go there:) did you know there is also a cheese cake factory across from the YPF in the same area...well not across cabildo but across the little side street.

Back