Too Many Pizzerias And Carbs In Bsas Stop This Now

Oh my I did it again and the posts are all over the board. I am confused :p

This is just amazing, is it not? The whole planet and all of the life. The plants flourishing in what is often the left over material of things that have died. Death itself balancing the amount of life while every single aspect of life and species is consuming, reproducing, dyeing and out of that flourishing over and over. It is in my thinking perfection as every aspect of the creation recycles perfectly.

I have tried all the diets over the years and all the training fads. But over time I came realize it was really very simple. Just look around you, what do you see? You see animals eating animals and animals eating plants and some animals eating both. I am an animal that eats both but I need to balance that just like the balance I see in nature. Some plants, some meat, some fish and just like our beautiful earth allot of water and fresh air.

You want to eat just plants? If that works for you great, but don’t put that on me. My genetics are composed of millennia’s or perhaps more of meat eaters. I have to keep to keep my carbs low my body does not handle them well. Fish, Birds, Beef my body handles well balanced with certain types of plants. That is just me you may be different. And in all these posts I did re-evaluate and found some understanding that perhaps we have departed from over the years.

Perhaps that is why I am so comfortable in South America and places like Argentina or Uruguay because the Asado or BBQ has a special place and is a unique experience here.

The great religious texts tell us that our preoccupations predetermine our path toward reincarnation. It's clear from the OPs obsession with beef that he is most likely to be reincarnated as a cow - and not in India - most likely as a veal raised bovine at McKenna's ranch.

2lsz2ar.jpg

Veal I have been looking for some milk fed but so far have not encountered any down here in the South. Nothing like a stuffed veal rollitini with a slightly spicey red sauce and glass of red wine.

Well I guess you better stop eating plants too. Maybe you can be like vultures and just wait for something to die before you eat it.

Becuase to me it sure looks like that bean plant is a living thing but its just not operating in our time demension.

I have now had time to think about your position, philosophy and posts. Bring it!

Interesting video about plants neurobiology however it still doesn't place plants at the level of animals.
Realize the topic of the thread was originally about parrillas diminishing in favor of pizzerias. Agree with Magico Gonzalez's explanations about the reasons behind the change.
What I brought is a byside point explaining that there is a cultural change of habits. And although the change develops as a consequence of multiple factors, in my view, it's good news that people are eating less meat. Also agree that is not necessarily healthy if enought proteins are not part of the diet.

The video Earghlings might make you a bit more aware of the difference between plants and animals in spite of neurobiology (I warn that some images are hard to see.

https://www.youtube....h?v=ce4DJh-L7Ys

Go ahead, tells us, ( me ) about Paraguay, I am interested to know !

お早うございます / おはようございます Hybrid-san.

If you enter the word Paraguay in an advanced search and only requests posts by ElQueso the result will yield 189 posts in which he mentions the country:

http://baexpats.org/...ch&fromsearch=1

There are also two facebook pages for expats in Paraguay: https://www.facebook.com/ExpatsInParaguay and https://www.facebook.com/livinginParaguay

Somewhat smallish in size in comparison to the grand Argentina, Paraguay exports more beef than Argentina?

Paraguay becomes world's eight exporter of beef; Argentina drops to position 11

Paraguay has moved to eighth world exporter of beef and is planning to double the number of cattle slaughtered by 2020, according to the country's Rural Association, ARP. Last year 2.2million head of cattle were slaughtered in Paraguay, and 73% of the beef was exported while the rest was domestic consumption.

This sorted out at 1.6 million slaughtered for export, totaling 192.000 tons of beef or 288.000 tons with carcass, according to Carlos Pedretti, head of the stats office from the Paraguayan Rural Association.
According to the same source, this year Paraguayan abattoirs are expected to slaughter 4.2 million head of cattle, of which 3.1 million will be shipped overseas as beef exports, while 1.1 million will supply the home market.
At this rate the cattle farmers expect Paraguay to be exporting the equivalent of 4 billion dollars in beef by 2020. Paraguay's export markets are mainly Chile, Russia and Brazil.
US Department of Agriculture stats show that Brazil remains the leading beef exporter with over 2million tons, followed closely by India with 1.9m; Australia, 1.56m; New Zealand 535.000 tons; Uruguay, 385.000 tons; Canada, 355.000 and Paraguay, 350.000 tons.
Argentina not so many years ago a reference of the world's beef market only figures with 200.000 tons of exports in position 11, only just ahead of Mexico with 180.000 tons.

Back