UK citizen as signing witness required

jago25_98

Registered
I have recieved a document in the UK that has been emailed to me and needs to be signed with a witness present. Bit of a problem, that.

If there are any UK citizens on here who could help me out please get in touch. Other members of the board, does that person need a UK mailing address in thier passport because on the form I need a witness identified with an address here.

Of course I will compensate you for your time and indeed I can come to you at a time that is convienient if it helps.

I was the witness of a friend of mine for her passport application, she is Irish. Priests and lawyers are accepted as far I remember, I don´t understand why. I just sign the form and used my professional stamp on it. It was accepted. Regards

Why don't you just go to the U.K. consulate with the document or am I missing something.

I'ld be more than happy to help, I've been here 9 years but still have a UK mailing address, drop me a line on 49662500 or mobile 155 771 0259 or pass by my office in Abasto. Warmest regards, Nigel

Thanks but Glasgow john sorted me out.

Muchas gracias!
Just need to figure out how to post it now
-j

Back