US Television

mfeld

Registered
I am in search of a free download website that I can watch my horrible trashy US shows including: Gossip Girl, Bethanny Ever After, The Kardashians and Real Housewives. Anyone have any websites. Alll the ones I have been given... cuervana, sidereel, appear to be shut down to Argentina. Help!

Have you tried www.hulu.com ?
They generally have the most popular shows, along with a whole host of horrible ones like you just listed.

hulu doesn't work in argentina.

download via torrent. search them on www.torrentz.com

it's very difficult to download via direct download after megaupload was shut down.

It's times like this I am angry at the injustice that not everyone is an IT professional. My Hulu worked just fine in Argentina, but only because I tunneled it through a VPN out of a NAT gateway in the US.

Wow, are you sure Cuevana has been shut down in Argentina? I use it every day in Europe (just finished My Week With Marilyn, actually), but I'm surprised that it'd be non-functional in the country where it was created.

Have you checked Series Yonkis and Vureel?

starlucia said:
Wow, are you sure Cuevana has been shut down in Argentina? I use it every day in Europe (just finished My Week With Marilyn, actually), but I'm surprised that it'd be non-functional in the country where it was created.

Have you checked Series Yonkis and Vureel?
Using Cuevana right now so, no, definitely not shut down in Argentina.

The OP may be referring to the period just after Megaupload went down when most of Cuevana's content went down with it. They are slowly but steadily rebuilding the catalog although it is a brief shadow of its former self.

cuevana.tv and monsterdivx.com are great; also i use sidereel.com to find links for some shows

Cuevana was actually shut down for a day or so a few months ago. But they were back up and running in no time. But it took it's toll...the site is not the same. I find it to be slower, harder to find what I want to watch, and the sites that they use to stream the videos are just not of the same quality as before.

I myself do two things. I try to find the show I want on http://watchseries.eu/ and if it is not there, I go to eztv.it and download the show as a torrent (you'll need software such as utorrent for this) and then watch it on the desktop.

Back