Usama's Funeral Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
CedarPawn said:
We could drop the mentality tomorrow, but they would still be against us. Would you have us pretend to be above it all even as they slit our throats?

haha ok come on. aren't you exaggerating just a little? honestly, the threat from terrorists is not something i worry about. i don't live my life in fear of some boogeyman coming to get me.

Stella said:
The world should feel relief at his demise.

Perhaps if 3000 innocent Argentineans had been murdered, the reaction would be different upon the news of this Hitler-like monster's death.

oh give me a break.

before we start preaching this holier than thou, self righteous crap, let's not forget that the US is responsible for over one million dead iraqis. a war that was based on weapons of mass destruction THAT WERE NEVER FOUND!

funny how the world has completely forgotten about that. bush and cheney should be the ones hunted. bin laden, hitler, stalin, mao - none of them can match what the US has done and continues to do abroad in senseless wars.

obama is showing he's no different. where's the hope and change we were promised?

redrum said:
oh give me a break.

before we start preaching this holier than thou, self righteous crap, let's not forget that the US is responsible for over one million dead iraqis. a war that was based on weapons of mass destruction THAT WERE NEVER FOUND!

funny how the world has completely forgotten about that. bush and cheney should be the ones hunted. bin laden, hitler, stalin, mao - none of them can match what the US has done and continues to do abroad in senseless wars.

obama is showing he's no different. where's the hope and change we were promised?

Give us all a break. A commercial airliner can be a weapon of mass destruction (as proven on 9/11).

Comparing Bush and Cheney (not my idols) to Hitler, Stalin, or Mao is offensive beyond belief.

In fact, it's worse than stupid.

steveinbsas said:
Give us all a break. A commercial airliner can be a weapon of mass destruction (as proven on 9/11).

Comparing Bush and Cheney (not my idols) to Hitler, Stalin, or Mao is offensive beyond belief.

with all due respect steve, your comment has nothing to do with my post. reread my post and then formulate your response again please.

i will repeat, where are the weapons of mass destruction that supposedly was the basis for the invasion? the weapons over which 1 million iraqis lost their lives. until you can answer that question, don't come to me about unfair comparisons between bush/cheney/hitler/stalin/mao.

the fact that you feel the need to call what i said stupid shows your utter lack of intelligence. it shows that you must stoop to name calling in order to get your point across because you are unable to formulate a solid counter argument.

i need say nothing more.

sell crazy someplace else. we're all stocked up here.

redrum said:
with all due respect steve, your comment has nothing to do with my post. reread my post and then formulate your response again please.

i will repeat, where are the weapons of mass destruction that supposedly was the basis for the invasion? the weapons over which 1 million iraqis lost their lives. until you can answer that question, don't come to me about unfair comparisons between bush/cheney/hitler/stalin/mao.

the fact that you feel the need to call what i said stupid shows your utter lack of intelligence. it shows that you must stoop to name calling in order to get your point across because you are unable to formulate a solid counter argument.

i need say nothing more.

sell crazy someplace else. we're all stocked up here.

I've reread your post.

There is no argument.

I didn't call it stupid. I called it worse than stupid.

I will now...if that makes yoiu feel better.

PS: The hope and change you were promised is being delivered on a daily basis.

On a global level.

steveinbsas said:
I've reread your post.

There is no argument.

I didn't call it stupid. I called it worse than stupid.

I will now...if that makes yoiu feel better.

PS: The hope and change you were promised is being delivered on a daily basis.

On a global level.

reread it a third time if that helps you. i love how you continue to dodge the question because it suits you. you're a hypocrite plain and simple and you can't admit it.

good thing you have me here to help you out. ;-)

again, where are the weapons of mass destruction? do you think you can answer that question steve? or is that too difficult for you?

redrum said:
reread it a third time if that helps you. i love how you continue to dodge the question because it suits you. you're a hypocrite plain and simple and you can't admit it.

good thing you have me here to help you out. ;-)

again, where are the weapons of mass destruction? do you think you can answer that question steve? or is that too difficult for you?

You know who killed MILLIONS or Iraquis??? Saddam Hussein!!! MILLIONS!!

No, we didn't find any WMD...so the hell what? We removed another mass murder. And, something you never point out so you can keep beating Bush/Cheney is that EVERY Intelligence Agency in the World believed they had WMD.

Your "where were they" argument is old, boring, and since that is the only negative thing that came out of the War aside from the deaths of our service men, that's all you cry about. GET OVER IT!!

redrum said:
oh give me a break.

Oh, one more small detail you might want to research a bit more. Iraq casualties as reported in March 2010 by ABC news and verified by 400 leaked classified documents have the Iraqi civilian casualties at just over 100,000. While a few anti-war groups report the number at 600,000. STILL. A long way away from your 1,000,000! Putz!

EDIT...my bad, it was October 2010 not March and verified in 400,000 classified documents.

jaredwb said:
You arrogant prick! You make me vomit! You know who killed MILLIONS or Iraquis??? Saddam Hussein!!! MILLIONS!!

And who supplied him with the weapons?

jaredwb said:
We removed another mass murder

And who installed him?

rumsfeld-hussein.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Expat Life 26
A Expat Life 2
Back