Vamos a Uruguay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad to see that you mentioned Peru.
I've been to all countries on the continent and have lived in 3, Peru being one of them. Based on my preferences and needs at a time, I had a really amazing time living and working in Peru. I was very pleased with my quality of life and all the items you have listed as well (food, geography, culture, etc). Interestingly, I have found that when I speak to the Argies I had the pleasure of socializing with about my past experience of living in Peru I have to downgrade it as they find it almost personally insulting that I could have enjoyed or found something of value in Peru. They seem to cringe especially if I use the word 'Peru' and 'culture' in the same sentence, or if I in some way insinuate that there may be some relatively "better" experience, food, etc in Peru. Talking about some powerful psycho-emotional defense mechanisms...

OMG this is sooooo true.

I have had the official week from hell here on so many levels, perhaps the worst week in the history of my life? Why Argentinians! Labor day 3 houses were blasting music for 18 hours I thought I was being tortured by ignorant retards. No sleep and the no way to nap and your head boom boom boom while their all drunk and acting like animals.

Next day power is out 3 times totaling around 7 hours. I have patents to write software to develop my mind is shot, and the power and internet are all over the board and with the power down I cannot even access with the G3 on my cell. Seems the provider's power is out too. So even with a generator, I can not get online.

So I am friends with some other business people here, and there is an Asado last night. I go thinking I will just chill, then the stories of what is really happening with the crisis start coming out. Guys with businesses that took 10 years to build going under. Now, why would that be?

Because this crap hole is the perfect environment to fail no matter how you succeed. So one friend is doomed, and I mean he is doomed. He could not keep salaries up with inflation. So his employees start quitting and what do they want? Allot of money, and there is no way he is going to get out of that. So I ask him did you check these peoples backgrounds do they have a history of this. No, he did not. But after this he did, and they have a history of working one year and then going off crying to whatever and whoever and now he is done.

So I listen to we are poor sob so much you deserve to be poor Argentina you have earned it. And own it well. It is your past and it is your future you are a failure. And you will never be a place where the prosperous should live you are not worthy of them.

I don’t get the lure of Uruguay at all. I guess it’s the anti-Argentina? Zzzzzzz...

Also, another shout out for some grammatical correctness please! Those rants hurt my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back