Vitamin Water

mikew

Registered
I recently saw a billboard advertising the arrival of VW in Buenos Aires, but I haven't actually seen any of the bottles yet.

Anyone else have any more luck?

how much is vitamin water here? in the US it was like $2.50 so it would probably be like 20 pesos here lolz

$2.50 must be if you purchase it from a premium eatery, but at the grocery store they are $1, and often on sale for 79 cents.

There is a LIGHT version which has 0 calories that I enjoy. They are actually infused with certain vitamins and minerals, and probably a step up from soft drinks.

Whatever the cost is in Argentine, I am sure like most imported things, it will be so offensively expensive that I personally would not buy it. (Similar to the Blackberry Playbooks, which are currently on sale in the States for $199 USD since they havent had the reception REM was expecting, while being marketed as a hot new thing in BA for over 2000 pesos)

I found the marketing ads ¨Agua de Nueva York¨ to be hilarious. But Argetines DO love the allure of NYC and Miami so I guess this is a good plug.

Lee, when were you going to Colombia again?
Your violence is getting old.

Back