Wanting 2 make some GFs 2

Ladies,

Thanks so much for organizing our coffee group on Sunday. I enjoyed it very much and hope we can continue meeting in fun places.

I am not sure I understand G's point. Do you girls? What do you mean exactly? Do you want to be invited to have tea at our homes? I would not have a problem with it in the future. But I am not sure about what you meant. Explain it, darling, where do you come from with it?

Have a good week.

Ladies,
It was a delight having tea with you girls. The crisantemo tea, the cardamomo tea and Jennifer, the "one and only hapy sinner" having cheese cake. We had a great time walking around chinatown, browsing through rare food and packagings, it was awesome. I am looking forward for the next one. Thanks for planning it!
Soon and sie-sie (thanks in chinese)

Dear galalita, I apologize I did not mean to confuse anyone with my question -what I was asking was it was ok for me to invite new friends over at my house/condo even if they are NEW friends and that practice goes against the norm here in BsAs.
I hope I did not offend anyone by sounding like I wanted to get invited to their homes - quite the contrary.
Thanks for asking for a clarification, galalita. I too would love to join a get together in the future.

Why is this a 'ladies only' post? Why only invite girlfriends? I think there are plenty of guys here who would enjoy good company, conversation, tea and crumpets! Cheers - Brian

Dear Mitscherman,
dont try to be clever as I know you are! LOL. Earlier todayI made a statement about sexisim after a suggestion by another member to have a gay guys only language exchange.
Tea with the girls is a totally different thing and so it should be.
Its a ladies priviledge to be able to relax and talk "girlie" after all, the boys do exactly the same thing when they "go for a drink".
give the ladies a break Mitscherman, as i am sure you are not into crumpets of the pastry kind.........well maybe, but not accompanied by tea in a porcelain cup and the girls conversation about where we can find a good gynaecologist!

I guessed girls that the boys would be watching this thread to check out where the girls are going. In fact I am not suggesting Mitscherman is a wierdo because I am sure he is not, but you know maybe when you girls decide where you are going to meet you should note each other. After all some wierdo or thief that prays on foreign women really could be checking you girls out. Or following you home to check where you live. Am I getting paranoid? Comments appreciated.
besos

"auntieapple" said:
I guessed girls that the boys would be watching this thread to check out where the girls are going. In fact I am not suggesting Mitscherman is a wierdo because I am sure he is not, but you know maybe when you girls decide where you are going to meet you should note each other. After all some wierdo or thief that prays on foreign women really could be checking you girls out. Or following you home to check where you live. Am I getting paranoid? Comments appreciated.
besos
Hello! You know as well as I do that the girls only started this discussion publicly because they knew the guys would be watching their every move. Unless they make their decision public, we can't stalk them, can we?Disturbing post, wasn't it?? ROFLCheersErniePS: I still think the guys should be invited.

Darn.... busted! I prefer Mate!
Well, maybe we won't be invited for tea and crumpets but at least we were able to hijack this page for a while.
As for being paranoid about stalkers... it's possible but unlikely. As always, be careful about revealing too much personal information on a public forum.

ROFL!!!!!!!!
Well, now that I feel really bad for being mean to the boys..........(goodness you are soooooo manipulative haha) I shall make a note in my diary that apart from my commitment to Igor to organise a baexpats assado in the country when I get back from Europe, I shall also pencil in "afternoon tea and crumpets for the boys"!
do the other girls agree?
besos

An idea like that deserves my full support. The boys in this site are "good men" in the making they deserve some sweets. Count me in.

Back