wanting to make some girl friends.....

Ambi, three of us where at the Freddo in the Abasto foodcurt until 2.40 pm...

Hi
Next time you meet up ill definetly come along, I logged on too late for Abasto. Please post again the next time you plan something.
Joanne

Hey, I am new on this website, but if you are planning another meeting, definetely I am up for it!!! Just one week more in the city and come back to UK. I am originally from Spain so you can improve your spanish if neccesary.
I live in Palermo, which is a great area, so anyone up for a dinner here one of these days?
cheers

Hi Nuria,
I'm local also from Palermo and would look forward to a lunch or dinner during the present week, I'll live you my cell so that you can get in touch before leaving.
Regards,
Barbara

Hi Barbara,
I am free tomorrow night for dinner (lunch during the week kind of difficult because of my office timetable). I live in Palermo Soho, very close to well-known El Manto, Azema or Osaka restaurants, but there are great and cheaper ones too!!! What do you think? Anyone else is keen for a dinner?
cheers

Hi Nuria,
Any of the three will work, pick up once and we can meet there , all others in the area are invited to join us, what scheadule works with you? for me it would be fine around 9pm.

Regards,
Barbara

WOW you guys have made my day..... there actually are female expats out there looking for new friends!! Last month I was away in NZ and OZ so missed all the action and are really hoping that you are still meeting and in contact!
We have been here approximately 3 months and I am currently studying spanish as my husband is the bread winner at this time. It is the first time I have not worked and to be honest I am going a little crazy, and I know the city has lots to offer, but it gets a little boring on your own.
I would love to get together for anything, but am interested in yoga, horse riding, cooking, the usual social activities, the arts, movies, dinner and drinks. I am completely flexible with my time right now so happy to be a part of the organising committee.
On another topic anyone going to watch the Rugby World Cup???
Anyone interested in meeting up or providing me with information on where and when you ladies meet, please email me on [email protected].
Really look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Jo (Kiwi with Aussie husband)

Hi! It's so ood to see other girls looking for the same! I'm Leyre, i'm from Madrid and i'm 24 and i'm also living here with my boyfriend, i woul love to be included in any future plans to meet you! I don't know if it's too late it's my first time here in this forum but it'll be great!

Leyre.

Back