Western Union money transfer

Good thing about WU is you don't have to actually have the usd in your hands. Much easier to transfer it from within AR. Def worth it.

Today at 5:30pm....$2.16 pesos more than the highest rate registered on August 3rd.
1.00 USD = 127.0600 Argentine Peso (ARS)

1.00 USD = 123.7200 Argentine Peso (ARS) today. What´s going on? Its more than 10 pesos off the blue.

Better and better "Western Union Wheel of Fortune". When the cuarentena shut down the Western Union shops in BA and the chaos at getting transfers out of the Correo Argentinas I successfully started transferring direct to my bank account and taking the $10 WU fee hit. Went well and transfers were arriving into the peso bank account in 2 or 3 days. Recently received a letter from my bank advising I had to notify the bank via e-mail in some detail about my transfers or risk having the transfers returned to origin. Created a little template to send the bank the info and then requested a WU transfer on August 31, Monday. Was shocked to see the transfer had arrived into my account at late afternoon of the same day!

Back