Western Union money transfer

I think Brubank has been down this afternoon. I tried to pay with my card and it was rejected. Transfers do not work either. Wait a few hours and try again.

The rate is creeping down...to $212.10 this afternoon.

And the fees have increased again.

Yesterday the fee for a $250 USD bank to bank transfer paying with a debit card was $2.99 and now it's $20 USD.

The fee increased to $25 USD for a $500.00 transfer

Fortunately, the promo code DIGITAL0FEE still works to eliminate the fee completely.

Last edited:
I get ‘there is a problem with your account number’ when I try to do WU to Brubank
I got this same message when I tried to use my Banco Ciudad account, an account which I have sued several times in the past. And with Brubank the international transfers just stop going through. They get refunded back by western union to my account after a few days. I called western union and they say that the transfers were refused by the bank.

Not sure what's going on

The rate is creeping down...to $212.10 this afternoon.

And the fees have increased again.

Yesterday the fee for a $250 USD bank to bank transfer paying with a debit card was $2.99 and now it's $20 USD.

The fee increased to $25 USD for a $500.00 transfer

Fortunately, the promo code DIGITAL0FEE still works to eliminate the fee completely.
This is the exact same as the fees I have been paying all along - $10 for the first hundred or portion thereof, and $5 for each additional hundred or portion thereof. I never understood how you were getting the lower fees.

I confirm 212.10 this morning
I confirm the promo code is still working

Back