What A Moto Robbery Looks Like

First thing i thought when I saw the video, "That pistol look like a toy."

Glad to see others concur.

Can anyone tell me in layman terms the exact reason behind the robber guy not being arrested?

Can anyone tell me in layman terms the exact reason behind the robber guy not being arrested?

Its very simple the robber was let go Scott free because he needed money for his son's birthday, he said. Also the entire police, gendarmeria , federal, Metro Police, , firemen , traffic force etc were tied up carrying the corpse of the young girl found at the Moron Creek. To get some camera time.

0011587687.jpg

He was arrested.

He was arrested while trying to break into a car.

He was arrested while trying to break into a car and carrying half a kilo of marijuana in his backpack.

He was subsequently released pending trial because that is how things work in Argentina.

That photo is really sad, but going back to the robber guy: What is the legal reason they are not able to charge the guy with the crime he obviously committed? Or are we saying, that it is up to the police's judgement and discretion who they decide to charge and who they don't?

I know I may come across naive.. I am new to BA..

I heard on the radio he wasn't charged b/c there was no proof the gun was real. Welcome to the country where in general, crime does pay.

Back