What Are You Watching On Netflix? Was It Any Good?

I need to plan for when I finish The West Wing.
Can anyone recommend anything similar or at least a good political thriller type series?

Thanks for keeping this thread alive, guys!

Out of context, last night I watched "Notting Hill" in the aeroplane ( must be avbl even on Netflix). Watched it after so many years.

Each and every scene is so so good! Masterpeace of a movie!

I am using Unlocator.com which is [font=Open Sans']a “smart DNS service” that does not have speed issues that I ran into using a VPN. It can also be setup on most routers that will allow all your devices to have full access to US and UK Netflix and Amazon Prime Video content. Free 7 day trial and then $4.95 a month after that.[/font]

I am using Firefox and an extension called AnonymoX which allow you to pick a US or UK IP. There is some free bandwidth at high speed, then you should either pay to upgrade your account or just keep it free but for a reduced speed (which is anyway enough to keep Netflix going).
To sum it up: you don't have necessarily to pay for IP masking.

I am currently watching a serie of documentaries called "Blacks in America Latina", which is about black people and how they consider themselves/are perceived in the various American countries. The first episode is about Haitians Vs. Dominicans.

First I watched a movie called Black girls, about the perception of beauty and black people in the US, and about discrimination within the black community itself.

On Netflix Argentina:

The Fall -One that I also recommend. Crime drama.
Penny Dreadful -I wasn't a fan but my wife loved it. Fantasy horror, like a dark League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
Mr Selfridge -Pretty good. Period drama on the beginnings of Selfridge's of London.
Vikings -The history may be a bit squiffy but if you are yearning for Game of Thrones style drama then watch this.
Orphan Black -Thriller drama. Really very good, quite a surprise.
Then the older ones:
Archer -Animated comedy adventure with crude humour and great writing.
Arrested Development -A great comedy that achieved cult status after cancellation. Intricate writing with some slapstick comedy.
House of Cards -Political drama thriller.
Wonders of the Universe -Amazing BBC science documentary.

Netflix UK:
Black Mirror - I thought that this was incredible. Like Tales of the Unexpected on the subject of technology.

I just downloaded and subscribed to netflix but I didnt see anywhere to choose your "region" like US, Atrgentina, Germany, etc.. Can someone tell me how to get the US Netflix? Is it possible to specify which region you want?

I need to plan for when I finish The West Wing.
Can anyone recommend anything similar or at least a good political thriller type series?

House of Cards. However, you might also want to take a look at the other series from Sorkin if you like the way he tells stories (Sports night, Studio 60, Newsroom).

Binge watched (embarrassed to admit it, but one of the reasons I love Netflix) House of cards, (EXCELLENT) Orange is the new Black(very interesting and great characters)Mad men(what a life my parents had!) breaking Bad and Scandal. I liked scandal!also really enjoyed Once upon aTime, but suspect it's more if a chick thing. However the art direction of that series is the best I've ever seen. I am now so addicted to series watching that I get depressed if I'm on the last season! Thank God I had never seen Lost before. It's very suspenseful and has a lot of seasons. New season of house of cards will be coming 2015. Once upon a time this November. Don't know about new seasons of the other series. Is Mad Men going to continue?
By the way I tried the link Merri recommended by they want you to open an account...
This is so funny because I barely watched TV...as most of you know I love reading . But this Netflix stuff is very seductive! I use "UnblockUs" to view US Netflix. They have a great help department and the set up is very simple.

Back