What Are Your Least Favorite Topics At Baexpats?

What are your Least Favorite Topics?

• Where to find Maple Syrup

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Blue Dollar

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Neoliberal Fanboy's Pipe Dreams (i.e. How to change the economy)

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Where to find kale

• Which is better, Argentinean or Italian Pizza?

• Yanqui Ideas to Bring Puritanism to Argentina

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Articles on how Screwed Up Argentina's Economy is

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Anything in the Women's Forum

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Joe's Polls

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
I participate in other forums that make most of you (the aggressive and abusive ones) look like fairies and pansies.

Try to play nice boys and girls.

Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-badass-over-here-animated.gif

Who needs cable when one can tune in here to the random insults and name-calling?

Hello I'm staying in Ricolitta and I wonder how is it possible to get USD here at ATMs since the option was provided to me :eek:)

When people misspell the barrio they're staying in. Ricolitta is a cough drop brand, isn't it? Oh yeah. And redundant questions.

Yes I can accept that today nobody is happy. Me neither, and I think a change is needed. But when CFK won with 54% there was a lot of people happy. and it was underrepresented in this board.

This has nothing to do with the thread, but with respect to your comment "since no one is happy here", I try to maintain my sense of humor while living in Argentina. There are an endless amount of threads about CFK. Too many. So I'm dyslexic and every single time I read one of those threads I automatically read "KFC" and crack up while imagining Cristina compared to a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken. Anyway, it usually brightens my morning. That and the constant maple syrup threads. Hahaha. No one ever posts about peanut butter anymore?

Back