What Are Your Least Favorite Topics At Baexpats?

What are your Least Favorite Topics?

• Where to find Maple Syrup

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Blue Dollar

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Neoliberal Fanboy's Pipe Dreams (i.e. How to change the economy)

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Where to find kale

• Which is better, Argentinean or Italian Pizza?

• Yanqui Ideas to Bring Puritanism to Argentina

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Articles on how Screwed Up Argentina's Economy is

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Anything in the Women's Forum

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Joe's Polls

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
Is "utpopia" the "argentinian" version of tapioca?

I'm waiting for my just deserts. :rolleyes:

The place I am now is not (and never will be) a Utopia for most expats.

But it is for me :)

Nah. Just a typo. Fat fingers. What can I say. Argentina isnt perfect by any stretch of the imagination. Neither were the other countries ive lived in. But its a good fit for me right now. The day it isnt, ill leave. A house guest that overstays his welcome is like a dead body. Starts to stink real bad after a few days.

Unless youre a tax paying, voting argentinian citizen, save it or move back to that perfect economic, political and social utpopia you call home. And let the rest of us know where it is so we can move there too. Just saying.

Stuff like this.^^^
And there was I thinking we had all moved on from the 'If you don't like it, bugger off back to where you came from' nonsense.

Posts that end with....'just saying', a caveat designed to excuse the poster from any kickback.

Lack of emotional entrenchment isn't an excuse at all. It just means I'm not going to dedicate more than a few lines in reply if anyone takes offense to my comment. Its usually an uncouth expat anyway.

Stuff like this.^^^
And there was I thinking we had all moved on from the 'If you don't like it, bugger off back to where you came from' nonsense.

So let me get this straight, its your sole right to criticize whatever you want, but no one has the right to criticize you. :lol: Yeah, not on my watch islander.

Back