What crimes have you been a victim of in BA?

What crimes have you been a victim of in BA?

• I have never been a victim

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I have been robbed

Votes: 63 45.7%
  • I have been assaulted

Votes: 35 25.4%
  • I have had my personal things stolen

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I have been burglarized

Votes: 40 29.0%
  • I have been shot

Votes: 9 6.5%

• Total voters
citygirl said:
Um..if 50% of the voters responded "not a victim", that would mean 50% have in fact been a victim. (It's higher now).

I have never been a victim47.76%
I have been robbed 16 23.88%
I have been assaulted 3 4.48%
I have had my personal things stolen 27 40.30%
I have been burglarized 8 11.94%
I have been shot 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 67.

Is this what you think? Please read instead of trying to manipulate people's opinions.

BASailor said:
I have never been a victim47.76%
I have been robbed 16 23.88%
I have been assaulted 3 4.48%
I have had my personal things stolen 27 40.30%
I have been burglarized 8 11.94%
I have been shot 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 67.

Is this what you think? Please read instead of trying to manipulate people's opinions.

So according to you those that have been robbed, assaulted, burglarized, etc are not victims? WTF?

I have been here 7 year and have never been robbed or a victim of a crime. I did not count a cab driver taking me around the block so to speak because that has happened in my own city (Las Vegas) if I did not tell the driver the direct route. My friend's, portenos, Argentines, and foreigners have been robbed but no more so than expected for a city with 13 million people and I feel like this is the safest city I have ever lived in (here, Las Vegas, Los Angeles).

nicoenarg said:
So according to you those that have been robbed, assaulted, burglarized, etc are not victims? WTF?

I really appreciatte your kindness.
No.
I am saying that the higher percentage belongs to people who have never been a victim. Please, try at least to read and not to interpretate what you want.
Thanks

BASailor said:
I really appreciatte your kindness.
No.
I am saying that the higher percentage belongs to people who have never been a victim. Please, try at least to read and not to interpretate what you want.
Thanks

I wasn't trying to be kind.

So 47% (roughly) out of a 100% of the people have never been victims. Let's see 100-47 = 53. So 53% of the people have been victims AKA, that's a bigger percentage.

I'm not trying to argue for or against the validity of this poll. I honestly think your math is a little messed up.

And so again, WTF?

BASailor - you do understand how to read the poll correct?

68 unique responders to the poll.

Out of 68 people, 33 people have not experienced crime of any kind. 48.5% in fact.

35 people HAVE been a victim of some type of crime (51.5% of total responders).

The most common type of crime is having things stolen (that's the 39.7%).

Do you understand now?

citygirl said:
BASailor - you do understand how to read the poll correct?

68 unique responders to the poll.

Out of 68 people, 33 people have not experienced crime of any kind. 48.5% in fact.

35 people HAVE been a victim of some type of crime (51.5% of total responders).

The most common type of crime is having things stolen (that's the 39.7%).

Do you understand now?
I undersrtand that you change facts.

BASailor said:
I undersrtand that you change facts.

Um.. which facts would those be? I'm sorry if you were confused about how to read the poll. However, your inability to read it correctly doesn't mean any facts were changed.

BASailor said:
Very polite. Thanks for showig me your high level of education.

Oh no, I'm not showing you my level of education, you're showing everyone else yours!

Back