What Happens To Cristina After The Election?

Scioli is going to try to be super neoliberal and 2 days later he quit and Zanini calls to elections. She wins with 65% of the votes while Macri is in jail for the illegal phone tapping case.

Why do you think La Campora is called like that? Do you know who was Campora in our history?

Sure Campora al Gobierno Peron al Poder.... !

http://www.perfil.com/politica/Campora-un-leal-para-el-kirchnerismo-un-incapaz-para-Peron-20110310-0037.html

Scioli is going to try to be super neoliberal and 2 days later he quit and Zanini calls to elections. She wins with 65% of the votes while Macri is in jail for the illegal phone tapping case.

Why do you think La Campora is called like that? Do you know who was Campora in our history?

Héctor was yet another Peronist hack.

Yeah, Bajo, this is something that I've said previously (don't remember if I've posted here about this though). But I was figuring a crash as the rubber band she's been pulling for the last couple of years breaks, being the reason why her successor resigns. It's a scary thought, but for one who seemed to want to get enough people in congress on her side to change the constitution to allow her to run again, this scenario is not unrealistic...particularly with someone like Zanini in place to make sure it gets done "correctly".

Yeah, Bajo, this is something that I've said previously (don't remember if I've posted here about this though). But I was figuring a crash as the rubber band she's been pulling for the last couple of years breaks, being the reason why her successor resigns. It's a scary thought, but for one who seemed to want to get enough people in congress on her side to change the constitution to allow her to run again, this scenario is not unrealistic...particularly with someone like Zanini in place to make sure it gets done "correctly".

She never tried to change the NC, you listen too much to Lilita...
However, i think that the name choosen for la Campora is not naive.
I bought "cuadernos de la militancia", speachs of NK but i didn't have time to read the one about Campora.

She never tried to change the NC, you listen too much to Lilita...
However, i think that the name choosen for la Campora is not naive.
I bought "cuadernos de la militancia", speachs of NK but i didn't have time to read the one about Campora.

You are dead on right, she did not try to change it, she simply does not give two flying f***s about it.

Back