What Happens To Cristina After The Election?

It looks so much like a bunker that there were rumours that Adolph spent his last days there.

And if the real reason you're leaving Argentina is to escape your nemesis, you must know he will hound you to the ends of the earth.

BTW don't believe anything you see from the dating sites, that photo was taken 15 years ago!

If the Hermit heads to Ecuador he will, by his own standards, no longer be permitted to comment on anything in Argentina. I pity poor Ecuador, though.

If the Hermit heads to Ecuador he will, by his own standards, no longer be permitted to comment on anything in Argentina. I pity poor Ecuador, though.

I never took the position that those who do not live in Argentina should not be permitted to comment or post here, but I still wonder why a one line (and lying) wonder is being allowed to dominate it.

If anyone deserves pity, it's probably your wife.

I always took the position that only I myself should be permitted to comment or post here, but I still wonder why anybody else dares to do so.

If anyone deserves pity, it's others who idolize hack novelists.

Finally we agree on something, though I did have to edit out your factual errors and typos.

B: I can't post a photo of the reason I would move to Ecuador, but that's where her children live and I would not expect her to live so far from them.

This is hurtful to both Argentine and our own Expat woman that you would consider going all the way to Ecuador for love. There are many women that would jump at the chance to date The Liam Neeson of the Southern Cone.

Why is it that you think the Argentine and Expat women are not as good as the Ecuadorian women?

This is hurtful to both Argentine and our own Expat woman that you would consider going all the way to Ecuador for love. There are many women that would jump at the chance to date The Liam Neeson of the Southern Cone.

Why is it that you think the Argentine and Expat women are not as good as the Ecuadorian women?

Didn't Steve swear to never date another Argentine woman?

They are, in fact, military.

Carabineros are Chile's national police, commonly described as "paramilitary," and are now under Chile's Interior Ministry. They do still have military ranks.

Unlike Argentine police, they are widely (if not quite universally) respected and rarely corrupt. They do not use traffic stops as excuses to solicit bribes.

Prisoners making more money than those who are retired.. Good job Cristina looking after the elderly.

http://www.perfil.com/politica/Insolito-por-suba-del-salario-minimo-un-preso-gana-mas-que-un-jubilado-20150727-0002.html

Back