What is the food you miss most from "home?"

I miss: fresh , high quality seafood. I am from Florida and have a home in Italy. I have been very spoiled with great seafood. I even brought Old Bay seasoning here to give the merluza a little kick.........

Denny's Coffee Shops 24 Hour breakfast menu:

All-American Slam three scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese, two bacon strips and two sausage links, plus hash browns and bread(sourdough toast golden)

However checked today's price $9.50...?? say $57 Arg ...!

breakfast foods: krispy kreme! Sausage links, bacon, maple syrup, grape juice, cinnamon rolls

Pace picante sauce (medium - the hot is a little too hot to enjoy with chips, though I can eat it - and made in Texas!) and Tostitos tortilla chips - perfect for sitting and watching a Sunday game...with a nice liter of lemon-flavored Lipton iced tea (ok, I get tea here, no problem with that ;) ).

ElQueso said:
Pace picante sauce (medium - the hot is a little too hot to enjoy with chips, though I can eat it - and made in Texas!) and Tostitos tortilla chips - perfect for sitting and watching a Sunday game...with a nice liter of lemon-flavored Lipton iced tea (ok, I get tea here, no problem with that ;) ).

YES, Pace Picante Sauce and Velveeta/Rotel queso!

How could I have forgotten Rotel with Velveeta! I've been trying to make a good cheddar cheese dip here without too much success...surely partly because I was so dependent on Velveeta in the past...

Back